Chapter 9 - He wasn't the One

Please comment during the book ! Vote at the end and comment at the end! We are still on the flashback.

-----

*F L A S H B A C K*

Jordan P.O.V ~

"You are weird." I told Chris.

"Aw," grabbing his chest "My heart."

Him doing that made me laugh even more.

"Your so mean!" He whines.

"I know." Smirking slouching into the car.

"So did you have fun?"

"Yeah I actually did. Thank you so much Chris really." I say as he pulls up in my driveway.

I opened my door and began to walk towards my house when Chris pulled my arm my body obeying the pull on my left arm. My body swiftly moves into Chris body.

He smiles down at me as I look up to him. My heart is racing like crazy!

He is leaning in, missing his route and going towards my ear.

"I had fun. I really do like you hopefully I can be able to claim you as mine." He whispers in a husky voice that makes me wet below.

"I'll like that." Forgetting all about Damar.

He drops his head down and kiss me cheek then turns around starts his car waving goodbye then driving off.

I open the door to my house and sit their at the back of the door smiling so hard my cheeks ache.

I pulled out my phone damn its 9:00. I see four miss calls from Damar. I decides to text him to come over since I was to lazy to move my mouth.

Jordan: Hey sorry I haven't returned your calls just got home. Wanna come over

I waited for Damar to reply and instantly got a message .

Damar: Its okay. I'm coming over.

As I waited for Damar I changed my clothes into something more free and casual and sat down in my couch.

30 minutes later!

I heard a knock on the door and walked over with my bowl of chips. I opened it with a mouth full of food.

"Hey." I say walking back to the TV.

"Hey." Closing the door and coming to join me.

"So." I say now giving him my attention.

"How was lunch with that guy?" He says out of know where.

"It was really good. He is so funny, smart, and really down to earth." I say like a kid tells theirs momma how school was then continuing "Oh he is also head CEO and owner of Jackson Investments Co."

Damar eyes widened when I say that. I smirk.

"Dang that big." Rubbing his hands through his hair. "How you meet him again?"

I slouch down "He came to the hospital for a check." I shrug.

It was a moment of quietness.

"Do you like him?" He blurted out catching me off guard.

"I don't know." Staring at the floor. "Damar?"

"Huh?" Asked looking at the TV.

"Damar look at me!" Once his eyes look at me I continued "What are we? I'm confused."

He just stared at me as if something was holding him back then turned to his phone ignoring me. I was getting furious.

I grabbed his phone from his hands to see what was more important.

"Give me back my phone." He shouts with spit balls landing in my face.

"No." I roamed through his phone quickly catching everything I can then I see.

I got up and looked at the message real close. "You fucken cheat!" I shrieked throwing his phone to him.

I was heated.

"Look Jordan I can explain. I thought Chris was your side or something I don't know." He says wiping his hands down his face.

"My side!"

"Yes."

"Shut the fuck up."

"So you plan on taking my virginity and leave huh." I was so mad I slapped him in the face making his face jerk the left way.

He rose his eyes to mine and stared me down. I looked at him with nothing in my heart but hatred, betrayal, and disappointment.

I couldn't stand him being in front of me!

"Go." I say coldly.

"Jordan, baby." Attempting to wrap his hands around me but I raise my voice smacking his hands away from me.

"I said go! Damn it get the hell out of my house! Right now! I don't ever want to see you in my house ever again!" I yelled stomping my feet to the floor grabbing the pillows from my couch slamming them down on him.

"Jordan please,"

"Get out!" I cry "I hate you!"

He stared at me I'm disbelief but when my emotionless face didn't change he knew it was half true. He walked out the house.

"I love you." He says closing the door.

Fuck his love!

~

Immediately after that happened I called Chris.

"Hello" his deep husky voice.

"Hey it's Jordan."

"I know."

"Yeah." I barley made out through my tears.

"Whats wrong?" He asked with concern in his voice and something else I couldn't figure out.

"Can you come over?" I made out.

"Sure be there in ten minutes."

"Okay bye."

Then he hung up.

Later on I heard a knock I walk over to the door and opened it to see Chris standing there in a white v neck exposing his muscles and black skinny jeans he looked amazing.

I wanted to be comforted and before he could say a word I grabbed him into a kiss.

He immediately accepted and wraps his arms around me. He released my lips "Are you okay?"

"No." I mumbled dropping my head down. Addressing him to come in and close the door.

"Want to talk about it?" He asked walking over to me and wrapping his hands around me.

"No." Even though I didn't know him much he was all I got." I just want you to cuddle me till I sleep."

"Okay." Joining me on the couch and gesturing for me to get comfortable.

This doesn't feel right but I rather not be with Damar any time soon.