Chapter 27 - All My Life

Comment and Vote! Add story to reading log! Follow me! Dedicated to me main (Bestfriend) @estherrr__ !
Please listen to the music above thank you . ( I'm aware I had it in a previous chapter! )

Not Edited.

~

Jordan Point Of View

I was annoyed that tomorrow will be my last day before I have to go back home.

But I been spending quite some time with Damar. He asked me out on a date tonight. Now I'm having trouble dressing up since we will be leaving for this date in about four hours.

I called Aria to come and help me dress up since she is now the only girl friend I have. I laugh I use to ask Ariel. I shake the thought out of my head.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I rushed over quickly opened it to see Aria with a couple bags in her hand and a big grin on her face. Bigger than usual if you ask me.

"So I got the dress, the shoes, makeup, and a boyfriend. Oh, did I mention I have the curler iron."

I stared at her baffled. "You have a boyfriend!" I shrieked. She stared at me if I was being too loud. She doesn't have the right to tell me I'm being too loud. Her voice can be a megaphone I swear.

"Yeah, Trey." She smiled shyly.

"I knew it! I'm so happy for you guys." I say grabbing her into a hug.

"I know. Wait! We need to get you ready! Beauty doesn't happen over night!" She says pushing me into the bathroom "Take a shower put lotion then come out!" She ordered as she closes the door. I chuckled got to love her.

As I came out the bathroom with my rode. I see Aria with stations set up.

"First Makeup. I'll do something natural but unique." I smile going along with what she said since I don't do much besides mascara and eyeliner.

As Aria began to apply powder some silver thing I honestly never seen before. After adding God knows what she finally finished. Though I still wasn't allowed to see myself. She began to play around with my hair.

She began to curl up my hair. Leaving my curls to bounce off my shoulder.
Finally, she revealed the dress. It was a beautiful simple long sleeves laced black dress with blue blue belt on the waist along with it was a matching color to the heels. A strap on heel with a strap around the ankles and opened toes.

"I know beautiful." Aria says admiring it herself then shaking her head "We only have twenty minutes. Let's go." Pushing me into the bathroom with the dress."You'll wear the heels afterwards." I nod and close the door.

I looked at my self in the mirror with the dress on with the makeup hair everything. I looked beautiful. The makeup was natural into my chocolate skin tone.

I smiled Aria really did a great job. I opened the door and walked out Aria gasp at the beauty. "You look beautiful." I turn around and see Aria mom.

"Mom, thank you so much for everything."

"No thank you. I love you Jordan." I froze looking at her as her words echo in my head. With out any thoughts I embraced Mom into my arms.

I felt tears try to come down but I blinked it away."I love you too."

"Good. In that case go downstairs and get your man." I laugh.

"Okay Mom." Walking away sliding on the heels and going downstairs.

I got to the bottom and I see Damar in a black v neck with a jean jacket on his back. He had a small skinny chain around his neck, he was wearing some blue jeans that were lose but tight around him. Made him look just delicious.

He smiled at me as his eyes roamed down my body. I immediately smile in a force of habit. "You look beautiful babe." His voice his words make my heart jump.

"Thank you." I smile shyly.

"Let's go." His arms out and I tangle my arm together with his heading towards the door.

~

"Ah, I'm full." I complained as we walked into a lovely park with a violist played a romantic tune.

The lights around shined everywhere making it look more romantic.

"Me too." He groans rubbing his belly as he leads me to the bench closest to us.

"Have you ever just closed your eye and dream about what the future may look like for us?" He asks suddenly.

"No. No not really." I say.

"You should! Close your eyes."

I did as I was told.

"Now think about us what do you see."

"A family." I say softly.

I didn't hear any type of response so I immediately opened my eyes afraid. But everything quickly disappeared the world faded around us.

I looked down at Damar on one of his knees with a ring box in his hand. His head was down I can tell he was nervous.

"Da-," I started then I realized that Damars family some of the workers in the hospital was here, old classmates.

There was a band playing my favorite love song all my life! I began to feel emotional.

"Jordan. I don't know where to begin. I haven't been ignoring you on purpose this past weeks. I was trying to plan the perfect proposal to the woman I love. We have been through so much through thick and thin. All my life I have been waiting for you ! Been waiting for someone that will love me for who I am! Cherish me, stand by me, and love me. I promise you that I will be there. I'll protect you I'll only desire you. I'll only be dedicated to you. I promise to give you the rest of my life. Please say yes because without you there in no point again. Jordan Carter I love you."

I stared at him as other stared at me awaiting my answer. I broke into a smile as the tears fall down my face.

"Yes I will marry you!" I screamed he immediately slides the ring unto my finger. It was so beautiful.

He got up with no time wasted smacked his lips right unto mine. We began to kiss as I heard his family say welcome to the family as others began to cheer.

It was going to be official Damar was going to be mine. I have waited all my life for someone to claim me to cherish me and to love me abundantly. Now I know I truly have this.

Comment and Vote! Please check out !
The CEO & The SECRETARY