Chapter 7 - People Change

Please let me know your feedback on this chapter! Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damar P.O.V

"Good morning." walking into the hospital room.

"Morning."

"So how are you Jordan?" I say smiling it has been about four months and she has been in the coma finally after all the waiting she finally woke up last week Saturday.

"I'm good." cheesing so hard.

"Great." Leaning down to kiss her I can tell she is greedy because she tried pulling down for more.

I pulled back not giving her anymore.

"You play too much." She pouts her lips and began to frown she looks beautiful.

I chuckled. "Oh before I forget I was informed Chris is being sentence to ten years in prison." Smiling but quickly turned into a frown when she does join into my happiness.

A shift in her mood as if mentioning Chris being in jail was bad.

Does she love him? For God sake the man put her in a coma !

"Why are you acting like that?" I spit.

She shook out of day dream or what ever she was in and looked at me.

"Acting like what?"

"Acting like you care or your hurt. I don't know but your shift in body language."

"Wait what." Rising up the hospital bed to sit proper to look at me.

"Do you love him or something?"

"Love who?"

"Love Chris! Dumbass!"

She stared at me in shock as if my words burned through her ears. She seemed hurt.

"Please you know he is my first love of course their will be some type of feeling and care for him still."

I just stare at her anger and hatred burning in my heart.

I wanted to be the first love!

"And Damar I think its time for you to leave."

"Why?"

"Why?" Mimicking my voice. "Because I feel like this conversation is going on the wrong path that we might say something and regret it."

"You said enough." Turning my head towards her leaning over the end of the bed. "See I don't blame Chris for always hitting you. Your words are like a razor you just run them without knowing the effect you have om someone with that word!" I spit right before slamming the door and exiting the room.

Jordan P.O.V~

I just stare at the door. My eyes analyze the room. Soon I just stare at the door once again and broke down into tears. I'm confused. I feel lonely. I feel like my heart has been stabbed bruised and threw to the ground.

Damar words echo in my head and I'm confused does he really mean those words. Damar never said anything so rude so painful to me in my life.

Damar is changing.

I cry and began to scream I throw my hands down on the bed. I feel hopeless trap in this stupid hospital. I want to go home. I want to fix this because if I truly lose Damar. I lost my heart, my life, and the only thing I had left to happiness.

I began to scream for a nurse dialing the emergency button. Today was the day I go home.

I'm over the bullshit I'm setting shit straight.