Chapter 23 - You Have My Blessings

Sorry late been incredibly busy ! Here you go comment and vote! New story coming out please check it out! I will be updating both stories at the same time from now on!

––––

Jordan's Point Of View

"Damn." I scoffed pushing Damar far from me.

The man standing in the door way was so tall! He looked exactly like Damar. Hazel eye, chisled face, muscular body, thick eye brows. He was just handsome.

I guessed that was the father he was wearing a white dress shirt in button and lose at the collar, collar was rolled back to his elbow. Hair in curly waves,  black dress pants with brown leathered slide on shoes.

As my eyes roamed around him he finally opens his mouth.

"Here I was thinking you are a virgin." Laughing.

Damar joining in the fit of laughter. "Did you see her face?" He asked him.

"Yeah well done son." I looked at both of them wondering if I should strangle them.

"Well your mother told me to tell you dinner is at five." He winked. "Now I know why she told me to tell you that."

"Okay. Thanks." Grabbing his dad into a hug.

"Um, what's your name?" Addressing me.

"Jordan." I say gaining control of my voice finally.

"Hello Jake." he says grabbing my hand and shaking it firmly.

"Well I'll leave you guys." He winks at Damar and walks out.

I stared at the door so confused with what just happened. Is that a father son relationship? I mean I won't really know I don't have any brothers.

As I had so many questions rolling all around my head. I feel a pair of lips roaming around my neck down my collarbone. I looked down at Damar face so concentrated so sexy. As i felt my hormones go up again. I pushed him off me.

"Are you serious?" battling with my lips to keep a straight line.

Damar stares at me unsure to what I possibly mean by am I serious. Finally, he gets it 

"Oh I understand. You don't want to get caught in that situation again." Moving from my view walking right past me towards the door. "Dinners is at five." he smiles and closes the door.

Is that all? I mean is he mad at me or something?I decide to push it out of my head. I am definitely not going to stress over him right now. I walk to the bathroom, removing each cloth off my body on my way towards the bathroom. 

I am on vacation I plan on enjoying myself. I don't want to remember the betrayal, the pain, and most of all the nightmare I have waiting for me when I get back over there.

Damar's point of view-

After leaving the room I felt unease as if I start something that I know I will pay for. I walked over to my fathers study knocked on the door. "Come in." I heard him shout. I opened the door quickly closing it behind me. "Son." he smiles as he looks up from the documents in his hand.

"So Dad I wanted to ask you something?" I say sitting in the guest chair set for people in front of his desk.

"Sure what is up." He says scooting in closer.

"So that girl in my room what do you think about her?" I say bluntly.

"I mean I don't know her much to give you my opinion." As he narrows his eyes on me to get a sense to what I can possibly be leading this conversation too.

"Yeah you are right." I say looking down.

"How do you feel about her son?" He asks.

"I love her. I really want her to be wife! I can't even explain everything about her! Her smile, her laugh, her basically. Ugh, it's annoying that she is not carrying my last name that she is not mine!" I blurted out feeling like a total girl right now.

"Then what are you waiting for?" He asks.

"I'm waiting for your blessing." I say softly.

"I'll give you my answer tonight during dinner. If I say I am 'Happy your here and you are welcome' then you have my blessing. I'll talk it over with your mom and if she says 'I agree' then you can go along and plan the proposal. Make sure you bring some friends or family members over to."

"Um, she doesn't have any family members dad."

"Oh. Do you know why? Sorry passing boundaries."

"No, she very touchy with that subject."

"I see. Well go fresh up dinners in twenty minutes."

I nod getting up and heading to the door. Tonight Jordan will be tested if she deserves to be my wife.

"Oh and son." I turn around and looked at my dad.

"Yeah."

"Try to lock the door next time."

I chuckled shaking my head and walking out of his office.