Chapter 13 - Strengthen Love

Comment and Vote! Please tell me what you think at the end of this chapter! Enjoy.

~

Jordan Point Of View~

An hour after Ariel left I just headed to the fridge to get some snacks. I was quite anxious and confused. I don't believe in abortion but I don't want a baby where I'll see someone that has ruined the peace of mind I once had.

I look at my phone and see a text from Damar reading I'll be home in fifteen minuets. Okay I have time to think everything through.

I need to tell Damar about this baby I can't continue to drag him on in thinking I am pregnant and even if he believes I'm pregnant I don't want him to think its his.

I shove a handful of chips into my mouth in a harsh way. I was stressed out my life has been so terrible since I got with Damar. I enjoy being with him being in his hands I just don't enjoy the threats from Chris that continues to hover over me making it hard to love someone willing to give his world up for me.

Then it suddenly hit me, I felt a shiver go down my spine.

Will Damar still take me back after I tell him the truth? Will he leave me? Will he even love me anymore?

I shake my head at the thought I have know Damar my whole life he will understand. Then I hear Chris voice echo towards me saying "I'll kill you both." I run my hand through my hair. Was Chris bluffing?

I laugh knowing he would never bluff. My thoughts were soon disturbed when I felt someone lips go down my neck. I look up and straighten my body to face Damar.

"Hey baby." he says rubbing his hands on my cheek.

I guess he noticed the stillness in my body.

"What's wrong?"

It's time.

"We need to talk." I let go of a breath I didn't even realize I was holding.

"Okay." he says just standing there waiting for me to continue.

I turn from him and sit the right side of the couch and patted the open seat next to me gesturing he come and sit.

He walks over and sits. I grab his hand entangling it together. He felt so warm. He looked so sexy so beautiful I began to start fantasizing about him against my body.

"Jordan." he snaps in my face knocking me out of my day dream I look at him.

"Sorry my fault. Yeah so we need to talk." Coming back into reality.

"Okay about what?" facing me giving me his full attention I looked at him scared my stomach flopping around in flips. How was I going to tell him that the most hated guy to him has raped me and now I carry his baby.

"Well, I have questions first."

He nods telling me that he is paying attention.

"Do you love me?"

He looked at me baffled as if I should know the answer.

"Jay I have always loved you. I will always to love you. You make me smile you make me feel like life is worth living to see you smile. You are a total package beauty mentally physically. You make me feel like I am -," he shrugs then continues "I can even explain. The way you touch me every touch sends shivers down my spine. You just standing there is a turn on itself. Girl, I love you from now till the day I die from the grave to heaven then till eternity. I will support you. I will be there for you through everything." he leans down to seal his love poem with a kiss.

A tear falls down from my eye and I look at him he loves me he really does. I feel his thumb whip it away from my face I just look at him. I can't tell him.

"Okay, anything else." he says gently.

I nod.

"Okay, go."

"Do you remember when I told you I called the jail to see if Chris is out of jail?"

His body shifted I look up at him I can tell he is not ready to handle what he thinks I might say.

"Yes, why?" He asks.

"Well the only reason I called is because Chris called my phone explaining to me that he was out of jail and that he is coming to 'save me'" I say putting my hands up in reference to the word save me.

He shifts and I continue.

"Soon after I called off work and went home. I had fell asleep I woke up still freaking out about the news. Then Chris is at my house then he rapes. And now I'm pregnant for him." I blurted out fast.

Immediately I was done Damar releases his grip on my hand. Stares me with a glare I have never seen. So cold, so I don't even know.

He looked at me then looked at his hand he rose up and began pacing around the house in circles.

I'm guessing he trying to keep calm. I don't blame him.

He comes back and looks at me.

"Damar." I began he stops me.

"When did you know you were pregnant?" He asks

"Today I took six test." I say

He looked at me with a questioning look like why not one.

"Why didn't you tell me he raped you?"

"He threatened to kill me and you if I were to ever speak of it to you or anyone."

He looked at me I noticed his leg is shaking up and down.

"So what are you going to do with the baby?" He asks. He was so distance it disturbed me.

But the questioned he asked I couldn't even answer myself because I myself was unsure.

"I don't know." I say.

He looked at me and there was silence between us.

Finally he broke it "You are getting an abortion."

------

Damn. That was bomb a little bit boring but it was really good! Please comment and vote ! Tell me what you think and share my story out thank you!