Chapter 17 - Tender Love

Comment and Vote at the end don't forget! Listen to song above it fits perfectly!

–––

Jordan Point Of View -

I woke up to someone arms tightening around my stomach.

I flipped myself over to see the person tight around me.

Damar was sleeping soundly with a quite little snore.

I took my thumb running it around his cheekbone soon after his cheek bone to his chin. I smile he is perfect.

My thumb soon finds he bottom lip suddenly my lips felt the urge to kiss them.

I leaned over planting a soft kiss to my surprise Damar pulls me closer trying to deepen the kiss I don't allow  him. Morning breath.

"That's a good way to wake up." Not opening his eyes just smirking as he says this.

I laugh slipping out of bed 

 "Mommy nice booty!" I look over quickly at Damar he is smiling harder then a child who gets candy at Halloween.

He is fully up now. He began to crawl over to me I try to run to the bathroom but, Damar grabs me and pulls me towards his chest.

"Where do you think your going?" His lips trailing down my neck I began to breath heavy. I shivered.

"I'm going to take a shower if you must know." Trying to break out of his grasp but, it was too tight.

"Oh okay let's go."

"Excuse me."

"Let's go take a shower."

"I'm not taking a shower with you!"

"Yes you are."

"No." I say in the best commanding voice I can.

"Okay fine." Releasing me I kept my eye on his walking towards the bathroom.

As soon as I was secured inside the bathroom my back pressed against the bathroom door.

Soon everything hit me all at once. Ariel and Chris.

Ariel betrayed me I think. I mean how do I know if she was forced to do it or was she helping Chris all along?

Damn I don't make sense. I was baffled to see my best friend ex best friend pull something like this and if she was being forced she would of told me right?

I pull out my phone and look at the previous message from her reading like Chris will kill her. I was scared but I was more irritated that this girl did something like this.

I look up the mirror everything changed I was never like this I never experienced this before!

I felt my stomach crunch up twisting together, I felt pain like I had been stabbed. I was stabbed right in the back I was betrayed I was scared. I feel destroyed. I remember waking up in the morning smiling feeling like a lucky girl everyday.

Chris. All because of this bitch Chris he ruined my life I throw my phone down to the ground running my hands through my hair.

He is haunting me he is possessing me!

I go into a tantrum, I began to throw everything at sight to the floor.

I heard a hard knock at the door I ignored it.

"Jay!? Please answer me!"

I bashed, I smashed, I destroyed everything just as Chris destroyed my life.

Soon Damar barged in and grabs me by my shoulder "Why are you- why are you acting like this?"

"Chris."

"What Chris do?" furring his eyebrows up.

"He did all this! He probably seduced Ariel to do this to me! He probably killed her! He probably watching us right now! He ruined my life I never should have been with him! I am now going to die because of him. He posses me! He won't stop! I can't do this I want to go away. I'm scared! I-i-i don't know what to do anymore. I don't want you to get hurt. I don't want to lose you!" I blurted out.

"Don't you worry about any of that let me handle that okay." wiping the tears off my face. 

I shake my head. I can't.

"Please for me."

I hesitate then finally agreeing.

He keeps his face emotionless. He puts his hands down on my waist sliding off my boy cut boxers. I pull my legs up for him to remove it fully off. His hands go back to my waist soon rising my crop top and throwing it over to the counter of broken glass.

He pulls me close sliding his hands to wrap around my back. He clips my bra and slides it off. I'm now fully naked. 

He looks me down finally resting his eyes on mine. We stare at each other. He takes his hands up towards the collar of his shirts and pulls it off to reveal his nice chiseled perfect body. Following he removes his sweats and places them on the counter. Our eyes never broke they were stuck together.

He stepped closer lacing his hands into mine leading me to the shower. We enter the shower  he closes the door soon after. He turns on the water he starts to wash my back. My head is faced down. I felt his lips trail on my neck up towards my ear. I smile because every touch my heart skips a beat. I turn over to him I look at him knowing he is the one who will always be there.

"I'm not going anywhere. Jordan our love was tender but I think our love is stronger through everything I think in fact I know we can make it through everything me and you. I surrender my heart to you. I vow to protect to cherish you." he broke into a small chuckle "I'm acting like I'm getting married to you but, I need to tell you this because its important for you to hear it any chance I have. Okay, I love you baby." his hands are on my cheek his thumb traces my bottom lip.

Tears slowly drift down my face "I love you too." He smiles. The smile was so real the smile can wipe away all my stress all the things we went through seems to be wiped away as soon as our lips met.  

I quickly deepen the kiss I felt his hands slid down my butt towards my bottom thigh pushing me up. He is now carrying me in the front of him but our lips never broke. My hands trail down his chest as we kissed his hands gripping my butt.

He smiling through it he holds me tight the water still running down our body. I grip his hair he pushes my body against him harder my breast perked up on him. 

"God I love you." he moans out as I began to suck on his neck I exhaled on his neck when I heard him tell me this.

I smile knowing he means it. Knowing he is my guardian angel knowing if anyone were to save me from all this madness it will be him. And I gladly accept that.

_____

Dear Readers~

Please forgive me for my errors. Also you guys need to comment and vote ! Umm Please lol. Thank you 

________