Chapter 22- I think I'm ready

Please refrain from making any type of harsh comments towards the scenery in the next couple of chapters please be aware that I have not been to Italy so I am basing all my ideas and thoughts off movies I have seen of Italy! ALL IDEAS ARE MINE I AM NOT TRYING TO COPYING ANY PLACES I COME UP WITH OR ETC ! Happy reading!

edited!

~

Damar Point Of View-

I noticed Jordan was far away from where she was right now as I watched her in the living room. She seemed to be deep in her thoughts and by her expression on her face the thoughts didn't seem to be happy thoughts. As my body shifts uncomfortably with her expression I began to wonder what is she thinking about? I decided to get up and ask her as I approached her I hear a squeal.

"Big brother!" I turned my attention to where the voice was coming from and see my sister rushing over to me with a big grin on her face, and wide arms.

"Aria!" I say grasping her into my embrace I have missed her. She has grown into a beautiful woman. She owned her own firm. By the way she was looking she was toned in her skin she hasn't gained any type of weight.

"Wow, you look-," being cut off by her index finger directing me to be quiet.

She walks over to Jordan and looks her up and down. "Who are you?" she asked bluntly without any type of filter in her face.

Jordan face expressed fear and shock in how straight up my sister was being.

"I-I'm Jordan. Damar-,"

Once again watching my sister jump up and down in glee. "I know who you are! Jordan!" she breaths in continuing "You are the girl my brother has been madly in love since high-," not allowing her to cover her mouth with my hand and place it on her mouth pulling her away.

Hearing Jordan call out after us, "Nice meeting you."

In effort of fighting back against my grip she hummed something in response. I look at her thinking damn she really never changed. I made a mental note in my head to never ever tell her anything again about my love life ever again.

Once me and Aria were out of view from Jordan I released her.

"What was that for!?" she shrieked at me her hands thrown up in the air in irritation. I can tell she still loses her temper quickly.

"You about to tell Jordan how I feel about her!" I hissed through my teeth.

"I thought she knew." She says crossing her hand playing with her bottom lip in anger.

" She does but she doesn't need to know the whole world knows." I say finally calmed.

"Please, keep low pretend like you down know much of what has happened. Okay?" I say lowering my gaze down to her since I do tower over her.

"Okay." She says nodding and leaving back into the living room.

I decided to wait a bit, to think over my plans again. I was going to propose to Jordan and it was going to be beautiful. For the next three weeks here I will be setting up and planning everything to make the day I go down on my knees and ask Jordan. "Will you marry me?" I whisper leaving the room and going back out towards the living room.

I see Jordan there with both my mom and my sister they were laughing and enjoying themselves. I can see the glow that Jordan was bringing towards my family. My mother smiling so hard my sister arms wrapped around Jordan. Jordan just looking beautiful. She doesn't even know what she is doing she just does it. Her smiles radiates through the whole room sending my heart to skip a beat. Her laugh like music, everything about her was just breathtaking. I needed to claimed her before it was to late.

I love Jordan. I love the way she made me fell. I love the things we do. I just love her I can't even explain.

"Why are you smiling like that?" disturbed out of my thoughts to see my sister and mother walking away and Jordan right below me staring up.

Me not aware of the smile that creeper up on my face, as I look down at Jordan. "I didn't even notice the way I was looking."

I say bending my head down and kissing her on her forehead, soon after her cheek, following up her next cheek.

She closes her eyes when she opened it her eyes shined bright with love. Man this girl is something.

"Let's go upstairs and relax before my father comes." Leading her to the staircase.

I allowed her to go up the stairs as my eyes roamed around her body, man that body was perfect as she swayed from side to side I just looked at her.

She turns around, quickly catching me smirking at me "Nasty." She huffed out.

I laugh resting my hands on her waist leading her to our room now. As we were walking the long hall I began to let my lips stroll down Jordan neck.

"Come on Damar not in your parents house!" trying to fight back but I earn at groan. Meaning she enjoying it making me continue.

"They won't care." I say kissing her through each word. "This one." I point my neck resting on her shoulder.

She opens the door and gasp, "Yup, big room." Her eyes roaming around.

"Sure." I say not minding room just thinking about how much I want Jordan right now.

I began to suck on her skin some more finally grasping her soft spot. Sending her moaning and going down weak in her knees.

I began to harden down below I wonder if she can fell it since our bodies are pressed against each other.

I turned Jordan around and looked into her eyes. I can see the greed the hunger in her light brown eyes she wanted me. I slowly dropped my face down brushing my lips against hers in a tease. Finally, I closed the gap between us I needed her lips against mine. They were so soft so tender. Kissing Jordan left my breathless as her hands trail my face grabbing my hair. I can tell she was desiring me right now. I allowed my hand to rest on her butt and the other to bring her face as close as possible to mine. Our lips began in kissing more aggressive, more demanding, more passionate the faster we went the more I wanted Jordan. I was out of breath. I hear her groan as I bit her bottom lip.

I then hear someone clear their throat I let go of Jordan lips to turn around.

My father.

~

Dear Readers, 

How did you like this chapter I know its been confusing adding too many things but getting so many ideas all at once . I promise to tone it down. Anyways VOTE & COMMENT & FOLLOW. Thank you so much 

Anita