Chapter 15 - You are Mine

Comment and vote at the end! Enjoy!

~

Ariel Point Of View-

Jordan is in the hospital? Damn this messed up the plan.

I decided to call Damar and ask about the situation to get an understanding then to report to Chris soon after.

I looked around in my small cramped studio apartment. I see the pictures of me and Jordan everywhere.

I hate that bitch.

She been a constant reminder of all the pain and trouble I go through every day!

She complains saying she doesn't have enough. She had a multi millionaire that loved her but she was so stupid that's why she got beat.

Ha- funny thing is she was going to hook me up with Chris because she didn't feel right being with him she wanted Damar.

So me and Chris went on a couple dates. Come to find out after awhile that bitch took him away once I started to fall for him!

Fucking slut!

But you know its all good. Chris was never being loyal to start in the first place.

I remember the first time I had sex with Chris.

* F L A S H B A C K*

I knocked on the door waiting for someone to come and open it.

I began to shout "Jordan hurry up." Then the locks on the door shackled then opening up.

I look up and see Chris face. He seemed like he was working or something.

"Hey." I say sliding into the small space he left for me to slide in.

"Jordan not here darling."

"Oh. You know where she is?"

"No."

Okay.

"You can hang here till she comes."

I nod my head and sat down on the couch.

He joins me but sitting quit too close for me.

"So how are you doing beautiful?"

A shiver goes down my spine.

"I'm okay."

"You know I still think we can work." Putting his hands down on my thigh and rubbing it up and down.

"Mhm." Is all I can say because Chris began to rubbing his fingers in between my legs.

I shiver.

"Chri-chris you shouldn't be doing that." I muttered out.

"I know but I need to or I'll regret it."

Coming towards me grasping his lips into mine biting down on my lip before releasing me.

I moan when he bites it. I am not eager for more.

"Wait what about Jordan?"

"She not coming back till 9 she texted me." His eye glimmer with assurance.

I was still worried and had guilt building up in me a little. Pushing it out of my stomach. I rest my head on the front of the couch and gesture to give me a kiss.

The kiss light up with excitement and desire. I urged for more.

He allows me to deepen the kiss which I do he doesn't try to fight dominance he already is allowing me to be in control. His lips released my lips and strolled down my neck.

My skin is caught in his mouth being sucked on I arch my back and lift my arms around his neck.

I wanted this. I wanted him.

His mouth rolling around my collarbone finally finding his way to my ear and whispered those words in that manly husky voice.

"I love you." Looking now at my face staring into my eyes.

"I love you too." Smiling lifting my head up to kiss him.

*R I N G ° R I N G*

I blinked out of my daydream and looked around.

My phone continues to ring. I walk over towards it and look at the caller ID. Its Damar.

'Hello." I say

"Hey Ariel."

"Hey so how is Jordan?"

"She good she going home tonight."

"Oh okay. And umm."

"Umm what."

I don't know if Jordan told Damar about the baby so I don't know how to ask this.

"The ," lost for words he automatically fills in the rest of the sentence.

"The baby." He says coldly.

"Yeah."

"She had a miscarriage its gone."

"Oh."

Damn it!

"Yeah, I'm need to go."

"Yeah me too." I quickly hang up.

Damn that clumsy bitch fuck up our plan!

How the fuck am I supposed to tell Chris.

I plopped down unto my bed my head pressed down unto the pillow.

"Fuck." I mumbled.

~

Jordan Point Of View

"Hey," I looked up to see Damar face smiling trying to make me feel a little better but it didn't work."I called Ariel."

"Thank you."

"Anytime." Rubbing his hands down his pants.

This was a little awkward.

"Jordan," I looked up. "I know I didn't want you to have the baby and all but I didn't want you lose your child the way you did I wanted you ," he stops.

He walks over to the bed and laces my hand into his I don't fight back.

"I'm sorry okay."

"Its okay, I forgive you." Breaking into a genuine smile.

He presses his forehead against mine then brings our lips together.

I missed him I missed his lips I bit his bottom lip to tease him.

"The nurse said today you can come home." Rubbing his lip with his hand.
"And when we get home you better watch what I'm going to do to you."

And right then with those words I knew I was in for it. With a shiver going down my spine I felt myself getting wet down below.

Damn how can he get me turned on with out doing anything!

All I can do was smile in return as he leans down and kisses the top of my forehead.

––––

Comment and Vote!!!