Chapter 29..

Comment and Vote ! Read The CEO & The SECRETARY

Not edited

-

Jordan's Point of View

"Nicole!" Me and Damar shout.

"Yes Bitch. Now back up off my man or else." She snarled.

I look at her in disbelief did this child come up her to ruin my wedding day! "I don't think so." I say rolling my eyes
"Alright," shrugging she pulls out a gun from her purse aiming it straight at me.

"Are you serious?" Damar spits clutching his fist together his jaw tightening.

"Come on baby. She going to steal your money. She going to use you!" She says pushing up her chest.

"Aaha shut up!" I say grinding my teeth together in anger.

"Excuse me talk to my baby." She smirks at me walking closer. People began to start whispering among themselves.

"Stay back Nic." Walking down the steps to get close to her.

"I want her dead. She stole you from me! You are mine!" She claims.

"Go. Nicole you are embarrassing yourself."

"Fine I'll leave after I kill her." Without another word I hear the gun go off. Out of reflect I close my eyes waiting for the strike of pain. Instead I see Aria with a board in her hand and a bump in the board. Then I see Nicole on the floor as the body guards collect her body and exit the room. I ran to Aria and embraced her into my body worried and grateful.

"Thank you." I say into her ear.

"Welcome now you own me." She says brushing her hands on her dress.

"Anything name it!" I exclaimed.

"Well, you can get your ass up on that altar and get married!" I laughed of course I walked back to my spot and met the pastor who seemed to be scared.

Damar just shakes his head, laughing at the recent event. "Well now I pronounce you husband and wife." The pastors says after figuring what was next to be said.

I smile no time waste pulling Damar into a kiss catching him off guard. He immediately deepens it I accept as his soft minty tongue and mines did there little dance.

"Enough let's go party." Everyone screams I released his lips and laugh into Damar chest as we danced out of the altar and the rest followed.

I smiled at Damar who was shouting along with others. I guess I'm the winner now. No more pain no more troubles. Damar is mine finally.

-

Shortest Chapter Ever! Comment and Vote