Chapter 21 - I Want A Family

Edited!

Comment and Vote! Please thank you! Good reading!

–––

Jordan Point of View -

"Wow." I gasp at the view down below. The water was so clear the vintage buildings all looked amazing.

"We'll be landing in eight minutes."

I looked over to Damar who flashed me a white smile of assurance.

I sat back in my seat so excited but so scared. What if they don't like me?

~

We got our bags and some tall handsome man with a buff body type was standing there holding a piece of paper that had me and Damar name on it.

"Travon!" Damar exclaimed walking over in a hurry I couldn't keep up. Damar shakes the mans hand pulling him into a hug.

I walked over with my purse smacking me on my thigh.

"Madam Carter,"the man slurred off his tongue in such a seducing accent as he puts his hand out. I'm guessing I was to shake him sliding my hand into his he bends his head down and kisses me right in the middle of my hand.

"My name is Travon." He said releasing my hand "Welcome to Italy." I was memorized by his accent.

"Jordan." Trying to pull myself together.

"I'm fully aware." I was having mixed feelings to what he might mean by that. Finally after a internal battle with myself I dropped it.

I laced my fingers and locking them into Damar's as we followed Travon.

Immediately we were outside I was hit with such warmth such happiness just in the air.

I needed this.

We finally reached a black long limo there was a man on the end of the limo. The man was tall with a drivers hat black suit, black dress pants, white dress shirt along with a black bowtie.

"Madam," bowing his head down at me he also has an accent. I grinned tightly and did the same for him confused.

I heard Damar chuckle at my confusion. I smacked him on his stomach.

"Sir," he said towards Damar doing the same thing he did for me bowing.

"Michael its been awhile I have missed you."

"Same here sir." Opening the door gesturing we sit.

Damar allowed me to sit down first I go inside the car this is big. There was the mini bar on the side towards the door we entered, a mini TV set by the far end, and many seats surrounding the area of the room.

How rich is Damar parents ?

Travon sat in the front with Michael.

"Are you excited?" Damar whispered in my ear sending my heart into a leap.

"Yeah." Finally realizing how nervous I am. I didn't even realize my hands shaking

"Why are you shaking?" Covering his mouth to hide his effort from trying to stop himself from laughing.

"How are you parents like?" I asked ignoring his question.

"They are okay I guess. I mean they never judge anyone they too humbled and modest for that."

"Okay." I slurred.

He places his hands on top of mine squeezing it. "Don't worry they are going to love you."