Chapter 10- Game Time

Comment and Vote at the end of the story! Enjoy!

------
3 years later

No more flashback*

Jordan's P.O.V

"Okay, you will start chemotherapy next week."

"Thank you doctor."

"Welcome." Shaking her hand "Good luck."

I left my office and headed to the parking lot. I entered my car sitting there for a while. Then finally checked my phone a couple text messages from Damar that made me get butterflies in my stomach.

Then I noticed an unknown number call me and left a voicemail I decided to listen to it.

I plugged my phone to my AUX. Entered my voicemail password the voicemail began to play.

"Hello baby. Miss me." Says a deep voice I prayed it wasn't who I thought it was.

Chris called me.

The voicemail continued "So I'm well aware you are surprised I called." He began to chuckle. "So you and Damar are official I was told. Sucks to be honest."

Why does that suck?!

I began to pant.

He continues "When I take you from him forever he will be quite upset. Don't worry I'll save you darling. See you soon." Then the voicemail goes off.

See you soon? Is he planning on kidnapping me?

I call my office told them to get my assistant on the job for today that I needed to leave.

Damar? Should I call him?

I shake my head at that. I start my engine and drove off. I was being paranoid Chris is in jail.

I pulled up into my driveway quickly grasping my phone and purse and rushed inside locking the door.

I stride up the stairs into my room and began to dial the jail.

"Hello Officer Christy."

"Hey, I had a quick question if you don't mind."

"Okay hurry up please."

"Is Chris Jackson still in jail?"

"Let me check our file. Please hold."

As I wait on crappy elevator music she returns.

"He was released last week."

I froze.

"Madam? Are you still there?"

I didn't say anything I just hung up.

I walked over to my bed and just sat there in my tears. Chris is coming for me so I might as well prepare myself for anything that comes. Still tears poured from my eyes as I drift into a sleep.

~

I jolted up drenched in sweat I look around biting my lip. I swear I heard something.

I grabbed my cell phone I tried to call Damar but he didn't pick up I tried again but, they told me my phone is not connected.

What the fuck.

So I stood their confused and worry about why is my phone acting up. I heard other noise I froze.

I get off my bed and head towards my closet grabbing the most longest thinnest heel I had since I left my bat downstairs.

I got to the stairs and began to slowly walk down. I reached the bottom and noticed the door was wide open. I walked over swiftly to close it after doing so I jumped up startled of the human figure sitting on my couch.