Chapter 16 - Oh Well

Jordan Point of View-

My arm was cling to Damar's arm as we walked up to the front door of Damar home.

Outside looked so isolated so dead like he hasn't been home.

We reached the front door and I turned around I felt like someone watching me.

I shake my head telling myself I'm being paranoid. Then I knew I wasn't someone is watching me because someone spray painted Damar front door with black paint.

"I'll see you soon. Dead bitch." it read.

Damar looked at me as if he was trying to closure me from the drastic message painted brightly on that door!

I broke into a gasp. I felt Damar hands wrap around my shoulders.

"Don't worry." Leading me towards the door unlocking it, and immediately locking it once we were secure inside.

"Damar! He coming for us!" I throw my hands up shrieking. To be quickly shut and pulled into his embrace.

"Shh, listen to me I got you. Okay? You heard me I got you!" he whispers into my ear.

He releases me but, his hands still gripping my shoulders. "Come." tugging my arm towards the staircase.

I nod and follow.

We reach the top of the staircase he pulls me into the guest room then into the guest room bathroom.

He closes the door and smiles at me. I stared at him confuse was this supposed to be funny.

"Really Damar? Why are we here?"

"Jordan you don't know everything about me you know all you need to know but not everything." lacing his hands into mine.

"I don't get it."

"My parents are insanely rich, I don't mention it because I need to make sure any girl I'm interested in take me for me you know."

"Okay, but why are we in this bathroom." not quite taking in the message.

He smiles to ear to ear like something was up his sleeves. "Because," he goes to the towel behind it  was hanging  a hook he selects a tile and pushes it in to reveal a huge a tube with a platform for someone to stand on.

I looked at him scared like what the hell this wall just moved. Damar walks over to me and smiles "Trust me." I nod and take his hand and followed him into the tube.

Immediately we were inside the tube the door closes leaving me close to Damar chest, then suddenly the tube drops down I locked my arms around Damars neck scared out of my mind he pulls me in close.

Finally the tube comes to a stop we walk out to a black wall.

Black wall?

That's it. Then suddenly Damar presses on multi stones and then the black wall split right down the middle allowing us to walk through.

I stay close to Damar, it felt like we were walking for miles. Finally we came to a door and he looked into the knob and a scan popped out.

What the fuck is all this.

"Hello Sir. Damar."

Sir Damar.

I giggled. "Oh shh." he says grabbing into the door.

"Wow.' I looked around computers everywhere, a giant screen television right in the middle, and then cameras everywhere.

"So I brought you here to see the person who came into my property and sprayed paint my house."

I stared at him gaped that I didn't know this about him.

"Jordan please say something."

I stare at him and broke into a smile.

"Damn." Is all I can say.

He smiles and led me to a counter with a desktop on it.

He began to type rapidly on it inserting a password I assumed.

A while after clicking and typing the computer revealed a video play of things.

I see a girl appear with all black running to the door shaking the can in her hand and began to spray unto the door.

After a wait for her to finish tagging our door she walks from the door and stares at the house revealing her face.

I froze my heart dropped down to the floor. I can feel the pit of my stomach crumble up. I shake my head in disbelief it can't.

Damar paused it leaving us to look at that face clearly. No point in hiding it.

It was Ariel.

I cover my mouth with my hand surprised why!

I walk away from the computer, I heard machine running.

After awhile I felt Damar hand on my shoulder.

"Jordan, do you know why she did this?"

I shake my head.

"I'm sorry but you can't talk to her anymore. Also we will be meeting with her to discuss this okay."

I nod.

Then I felt a vibration on my phone I pulled it out to see Ariel name on it.

What does this bitch want?

I rejected the call.

~

Ariel Point Of View -

Come on Jordan pick up.

"What's taking so long?" Pressing the gun harder to my temple.

"She no-not answering!" I sobbed.

"Keep calling!" He spits through his teeth.

"Chris why are you doing this to me?"

"Because I need Jordan back spending time with your desperate annoying ass is becoming a chore."

"But you told me you love me." Trying to face him but the pistol now pressing harder than before scares me.

"Love you?" He broke into a fit of laughter "You are a funny bitch look I don't care about you. I don't love you. You are nothing zip zero nothing! Okay, I love Jordan she been the one I wanted not you. I am just using you to get her back."

I froze , I stare at him shocked that he can really say those words but he meant it I can see in his eyes that love is not there what I saw was a manipulative version of love.

"Oh stop staring at me bitch. Look text Jordan this," he waiting for me to pull my phone I don't."Do you think I won't pull the trigger." Angers plaster on his face as he gets close finger pressing a little harder on the gun trigger.

I let a tear down my face reaching for my phone unlocking it.

"Good girl , now tell her that if she doesn't come to this place that I will kill you."

I did as he says not a minute to waste I got a response it read.

"Oh well bitch nice knowing you." From Jordan!

I stare at the message I can feel the tension on Chris body soon he took the gun and pointed it to me.

"Well she wants you dead." He smirks.

I close my eyes ready to hear it go off but it doesn't I slowly open my eyes he still smirking and he shot me.

I look down in the bloody mess around my feet. This dick head shot my feet.

"Baby please I love you." I say begging for him to stop the pain he is causing me as I try to wrap up my feet in rags.

"That's cool." Walking out and locking the door behind him.

----

Sorry late ! Comment and Vote !