Chapter 11 - I'm sorry

Jordan Point Of View-

I was still crying with the knife at my chest. I kept having role plays on how my life was so amazing before Chris.

"Jordan." I heard someone call me in between my sobbing noise.

The voice continues to call me and I continue to sob. Finally the voice appears in the kitchen, its Damar.

"Jordan! What the hell! Were you about to-" he shakes his head like it wasn't what it looked like.

I just stared at him then he joins my on the floor. My eyes are still glued on him.

His body is breathing heavy, the tensions from his body I can tell he is scared, irritated , and overwhelmed.

"Why?" He whispered.

I thought about what he said since I still feel like my body is far from where my mind was at.

"Damar," I breath in "Chris is out of jail."

His eyes popped open. He turns his head to me and narrow his eyes "How do you know that?" He asks as if I was lying about this.

"He called me left a voicemail. Then I called the jail services they told me he was out of jail. He's been out for since last fucken week! Damar he is free!" I cry reaching for the knife.

"Jordan stop!" Trying to loose my grip on the handle of the knife he finally does and throws it across the kitchen counter to the other side.

He wraps his hands around my shoulders and pull me into his embrace.

"Damar he coming for us." I sobbed

"I won't let him get to us. Okay?" He nudges my head towards him and kisses me.

He already got to me.

As my tears rolled down he wiped it away. I felt more guilty that I hid the reason for my tears but, I rather not say anything that can get us both killed.

We both sat there and stare at my cabinets. He was thinking of something I could tell. I was thinking of how do we get away from a multi millionaire who can buy me and Damar and the whole world.

I weakened.

I'm going to die.

Damar going to die.

~

"You wanna sleep in my room or the guest. What ever you comfortable with." Wiping his hands on his jeans he seemed nervous and bothered

I walked over to him "Look, don't worry. I'm not going any where." I kissed him. Then I began to trail my way down his neck.

"I know but," he breaths in trying to hold back a groan I can tell as I continued to nibble on his neck. "Jordan, you almost killed yourself. I almost lost you if I never came I don't know what would have happen." He exhales.

"Well I'm here now right." I whisper in his ear.

Soon enough he wraps his arms around me securing me into his chest. He dropped his head down and looked at me with passion fright and love.

He kisses me with such force. Soon I felt his tongue touch my lips and I knew he was trying to let in I part my lips for him to go in. Our tongue fighting for dominance.

He grips me. Then releases me from his grasp. My hands on his chest and his arms on my waist. He presses his forehead on mine "Jordan. I love you."

"I love you too."

He sweeps me off the ground carrying me to his bed. He is my knight in shinning armor he is the reason why I'm still alive.

He kisses my forehead and pulls me in close to him. Over breathing becomes one our hearts beat as one. We are officially one.

My body is backing him and he cuddles in close leaving no space between us.

"Goodnight baby girl."

"Goodnight my king." Drifting away into a deep sleep.

~

"Let go of me! Let go of me you bastard!" Trying to break Chris grip on me.

"Sorry darling." He says cuffing my hands down.

He comes to my face grips my cheeks.
He sighs "Damar must be crying right now." Tightening his grip on my cheek. I spit into his face.

He wipes it off and laughs at me soon I felt his knuckles meet my face.

I gasp out in pain.

Then he began to rapidly punch me in the face, slaps me soon after.

"Why the fuck you cheat on me huh? Why the fuck you send me to jail? Why the fuck don't you love me?" Each word had his own beating its own slap.

Each time I gasp. I look up to the light bulb right on my face.

God why do this to me? What have I done to deserve this?

I began to shout for someone to hear me.

"Nobody can save you! Nobody can hear you!" He says spiting in my face.

"Jordan!" I felt a shake.

"Jordan wake up!" I felt a stronger shake then the first one.

I bolted up. I look around quickly I see Damar staring me down with worry on his face.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I had a bad dream." I say.

"Oh, want to talk about it?"

"No." I spit faster then I wanted to.

I slouch down in the bed crunching the sheets.

I want to get away from this but my dream wasn't a dream it was apart of my reality. And even in my sleep my reality still chases me.

I was being haunted by the one mistake , the one nightmare.