Chapter 8 - Haunted Memories

Don't forget to comment and vote - Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jordan P.O.V -

"We are here." pulling down the brake Damar looks up to me.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"Let's go." He says pushing me out the car.

I laugh.

We headed towards the door, he opens the door and we walked inside. Damar house was always perfect it was like the house you will see in a magazine. Damar comes from behind me wrapping his hands on my waist dropping his head down towards my neck and began to kiss on it. Immediately he hit my sweet spot I moan out in enjoyment.

He laughs I quickly spinned myself over and slapped him on his chest.

"You are so evil."

"I know." smirking at me sending a chill down my spine then throwing his hands under my thigh and sweeping me off the ground running towards the stairs.

I hold on to him. Like I hold on to him to give me happiness and love.

"Oh shut up I won't let you drop." he says into my ear.

"I know." I say cuddling into his chest.

He reaches the top and walks towards his room. I knew where this was going and I was accepting the fact and enjoying the fact I was with someone without fearing I will get hurt.

So we sit on his bed with food in the center of us as we watch Netflix.

Ha, Netflix and Chill ?

"So when do you plan on going to work?"

"Next month."

"Oh okay we all miss you but I missed you more."

"Of course." I say roaming through my phone.

I see Damar get up and head out the room and screamed out to him "Where are you going?"

"Kitchen I'll be back." he screamed back.

I stayed their watching some basketball game with the Cavs and honestly speaking I have no idea or even understand basketball. So I changed the channel their was nothing to watch I came across Love and Basketball. I love this movie.

I came in right during the sex scene, that man is something. As I'm here drooling on the screen I didn't see Damar come in.

"Whoa!" I scream when he tossed me over unto my back and now is on top of me.

"I'm sorry I had to interrupt your little porn movie." looking up to the screen. "But I think its time for us to do our own little fun too." He says with a evil greedy gaze in his eyes my body gets fired up when he does this as if my body been waiting for this for the longest.

He stares at me with his eyes and mine speaking to each other in a way I didn't even know. Soon enough we started speaking tongue as our tongue danced around together. He tongue minty and soft and mine met his.

This felt right. Just like the first time.

*F L A S H B A C K*

I stayed there in bed playing with Damar hair as he sleeps gracefully quietly snoring.

Man. This man was amazing. I'm glad I let him be the first guy to take my virginity away.

"Stop." He snorted out softly

"I'm good." I say smirking.

I rise up to sit properly to look around his room. Such a mess! I attempt to get up before I feel hands wrap around me pulling me back to the bed.