Chaper 6 - All My Life

Author note ~
Please listen to the song up above while reading it truly fits with this chapter! Comment and Vote ❗ Enjoy

-

Damar P.O.V-

"So what exactly happened?" asked an officer.

"Your name officer?"

"James."

"Okay my name is Damar."

"I'm well aware."

Oh.

"So what happened?" Repeating his question with annoyance in his voice.

"That guy you have in the little jail room has been abusing my friend Jordan for about three years. He ditched her at a breakfast diner I came to pick her up confessed my feelings. One thing lead to another he is at my cars window banging on it." That bitch buying me a new car. "Then I got out and told him to get off my property which he did not listen to me of course. Then we got into a fight. Then he smashed my car windows with a wrench and he got to Jordan and began to beat and choke her almost to were she was about to die I smacked him with the wrench."

The police just stared at me as if all my words had just beaten him.

"Would you like to press charges against Chris?"

"Yes."

"Okay then Chris will be having a hearing in the next couple of weeks till then you and Jordan must stay three miles away from each other."

"Okay."

Jordan ? Is she okay? Last I seen her was when the ambulance took her and Chris and the officers took me.

"Officer?" I say quickly before he could exit the room.

He faces his face towards me and I'm aware his attention is on me.

"How is Jordan?" I asked cold. I didn't mean to ask I was more like commanding him to tell me how Jordan was.

"I can't tell you that."

"Bullshit," slamming my hand unto the table. "Yes you can tell me you choose not too!"

He breaths out and narrows his eyes at me "Look I'll lose my job if you tell them I told you this okay?"

I nod.

"Jordan is in a coma."

"She is in a coma." I repeat lightly

"Yes, since we picked her up she has not made any type of motion at all."

"Oh."

"Are you okay?" Worry but cold eyes looking down at me.

"Yeah I'm good. Can I see her?"

"Yeah." Handing me a sticky with an address on it.

"Thank you." Grabbing my jacket and exit quickly through the door.

~

I walked into a room and looked down at Jordan with her IV in her vain in her left arm, a mask on her face , bandage the other arm.

I pulled the chair towards her bed and looked at her she looked like she was in pain. I'm aware that people in coma can hear you. I grab her hand and wrap my fingers around hers.

"Hey baby. Its me Damar. I hate seeing you like this. I wanted to tell you something I been telling you something for the past while now. I know you know I love you been for awhile but every time I see you with Chris I would think maybe you don't love me to till I found out you do love me. I been crazy about you for pff a long time." I ran my hands through my hair and look at her cold motionless body and continued "Since high school you always been someone I wanted a life with someone I look forward to seeing smile every day." I chuckled. "You remember when I had got dumped by slutty Becca you threw me a huge ice cream party and told me that Becca wasn't worth it you told me I should fight for someone worth fighting for fight for someone I love." I take a deep breath in. "Jordan you were right I should fight for them and right now I'm fighting for you I'm fighting for the person I love! The person I want to wake up every morning with you in my arms. I want to go to sleep knowing you are mine! I want you here! Please come back to me Jordan! You can't just say I love you then leave!" I put my head down and jerk it back up and look at Jordan she gripping my hand.

"Jordan?" I whispered. Now thinking it was just a figure of my imagination.

~

Jordan P.O.V

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhha!" I scream at the top of my lungs!

I fall down on my knees and began to sob.

Where the fuck am I at!

I hearing Damar voice so far. I need to fight for him!

I felt like I'm in a dark hole. So far.

I hear Damar say Please come back Jordan.

I can't. I don't know how. I don't even know where I am.

I love him. He loves me!

I picked myself up and began to stride!  Then I began to sprint! I need to keep running their must be an end there must be someway to get out.

~

Damar P.O.V.

My head was down I began to sleep then soon I felt a shift I look up towards Jordan with blur vision she is basically shaking I began to freak out. Not be allowed access to check her vital signs for temperature nothing everything started beeping.

She began to shake her temperature on the machine was rising her body wasn't getting enough oxygen I run out the door to call a nurse.

Everyone rushes in, I can tell by the way she looks the pain the battle she is having I couldn't look anymore. I walked towards the door I walk outside to the cool air dancing off my face.

I know she is dying. I know she won't make it. All because of that bitch if there is one thing I will do in my life I will make sure Chris life is a living hell.

I spit down on the ground and walked towards the car.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK!

VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT!

FOLLOW IF YOU WANT MORE!