Chapter 28...

Comment and Vote ! Please stay tuned with the story The CEO & The SECRETARY!

Not edited

-

Jordan's point of view

Ever since Damar proposed its been crazy. We decided to stay in Italy and plan for the wedding. Mom been on me since the proposal she been planning and  calling people.

Damar and I hardly get any time of alone time. Which was driving me crazy. Our wedding day was getting closer and closer. Just three more weeks to go.

I was in my room relaxing since I was so stressed and over worked with the whole wedding plan. "Aw baby are you tired?" I look over towards the door to see Damar. He was standing shirtless as the door with some sweats that were just hanging off his waist. His body was muscular and his abs were just. Lord please give me the strength.

I nod unable to find words. Why is he so radiant!

"Can I join you?" He says nodding his head at the bed.

"Yes you can." I say smirking as I watch him close and lock the door. I watch as he approached me his v line popping as his hips go up and down.

He jumps on me I yelp he doesn't rest all his weight on me instead on his forearm.

"I've missed you." He whispers as he head drops down unto me neck kissing me softly. Then raising his head up to me, as he hovers over me.

"You don't miss me!" He pouts his face as a little kid. I laugh pushing him down so I can now hover over him. As I laid on his stomach I looked in his eyes soon this man was going to be my other half.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." Smiling at me. Our eyes began to stare at each other with warmth and love in our eyes.

I began to have and urge to kiss Damar. I do just that as our lips began to softly brush on each other I began to want more.

His hands quickly tighten around my waist. He begins to kiss me aggressively but softly. I heard his groan which only turned me on more. I became submissive to him.

He tosses me over I'm on my back now. He wasted no time he began to slide down my sweats. I have already removed my shirt I haven't been touched by him in so long I started the process.

He looks at me biting his lips,"Beautiful. Just beautiful." I smile.

He drops his head with his lips he brushes through my stomach resting on my top left breast. I inhaled sharply. I arch my back as he slides his to my back removing my bra.

He goes back down not looking up into my eye. He brushes his fingertips softly on my waist then removing my laced black panties.

I finally rose to look at Damar who just stood there butt naked. He had a ridiculous smirk on his face I laughed.

"Oh shut up."

~

We laid in bed in each others arms naked and in love. "What are we going to do now?"

"What you mean?" I whispered softly.

"I mean I'm too lazy to get up and plan a wedding. Can we just sleep in right now?"

I laugh of course. I say as I tried to get more entwined with Damar.

I mean what more can girl ask for a loving in laws, a beautiful future husband, my life was perfect.

~

"Jordan you look beautiful." Aria says as we both gaped at my appearance. I look beautiful make up was beautiful my wedding dress was beautiful everything is beautiful.

"The wedding is about to start in six min-" Mom stopped and looked at me her eyes began to swell up with happiness. "Jordan you look beautiful." Grabbing me into a hug.

"The paparazzi, newspaper authors, and photographer are here so don't get scared okay because you look beautiful." I smiled.

"Now let's get this shit on the road." I choked as I looked at her stride out. I laughed along with Aria. As the bridesmaids and grooms men walked out the room I smiled and headed out the door when I was told to. I got to the closed door and couldn't stop smiling. Today is my wedding day, Damars Dad and took me in his arms.

"You look beautiful." He whispers as the door opened. I quickly rested my eyes on Damar. Who stared at me in happiness and hunger.

He mouthed to me you are beautiful I smile. As Damars dad lead me down to the altar. As the violist and saxophone played a classical tune.

We walled in rhythm with it. We reached the altar. Damars dad kisses my cheek,"Much love my daughter." My heart warms up.

As the preacher continues to talk and talk. I just couldn't stop admiring Damar. He was wearing a dark wine  suit jacket with a black dress shirt his pants matched the suit jacket.

He looked so handsome. His hair waved out, his eyes shined up when the preacher asked. "Who ever rejects this marriage may the speak or forever hold there peace." I turned my head real quick to see who will say something. But Aria stood up and looked around like she'll kill them before they can say anything.

"I reject this marriage." I looked straight at the person who said it.

"Nicole!" Me and Damar say at the same time.

-

Comment and Vote!