Chapter 12 - I will Be There For You

Please do comment thought out this chapter. Enjoy

----------

Jordan point of view.

"Morn-," I try to say morning until something from down in my stomach trys to come out through my mouth.

I rush to the closest bathroom and began to throw up. Damar comes in pulling my hair back and smoothly rubbing my back.

When I was sure I was done I slide over to the sink with Damar still rubbing my back. I turned on the faucet and threw water in my face to cool off.

"You okay baby girl?"

"Yeah. Can I get a minute?" Gesturing to the door.

"Of course."

Immediately he close the door I began to cry. I'm late by three weeks !

Am I pregnant?

I began to sob harder with the thought of having a human being growing in my that will have a mentally unstable man as their father.
I spit into the sink. Once again wiping my face off.

"I'll just take a test." I tell myself

Opening the bathroom door and to slam into Damar chest.

I looked up to him, as he stares me down. I began to feel uncomfortable.

His eyes wander around my face then settling on my eyes.

"Jordan," sliding his hands through his hair "Are you pregnant?"

I froze and broke eye contact.

"Its okay if you are I always wanted to be a daddy. You know?" Shrugging "Thank God its with a beautiful," wrapping his hands around me then continuing "intelligent women." He whispers dropping his head down towards my ear. Finding my soft spot and began to kiss it.

I groan. "Da-," shit this felt amazing. Soon my hormones were every where just like my mind. "Damar I'm not pregnant!" I say lying through my teeth probably.

He lifts his head up from my neck croaks his head looking at me with question pasted on his face.

"Are you sure?" He says.

"Yes, I'm sure!" Pushing him towards the stairs "Now go get ready for work."

"Okay mommy." Bending down to kiss my cheek.

~

"3:00" I say quietly. I was bored out my mind and I couldn't find my phone.

I start checking underneath the couch then in the other couch's crack. Finally I pulled out my phone.

I had received a couple of phone calls from patients. I stopped in my track and looked at one number. Then one that says Unknown Caller then right by it says left a voicemail.

I let out a breath I wasn't even sure I was holding as I played it. "Hello beautiful. Just wanted to check with you, you know. So how is our baby?"

Baby?

I'm breathing heavy again. Then continue to listen.

"Please do expect me soon baby. Oh please give my greetings to Damar. I love you baby. 5:45." Then it cut.

5:45?

I threw my phone across the room. Why does Chris continue to haunt me!
~

Finally I decided to dial my best friend "Hey Ariel." I say in a sigh.

"Hey you okay?" She questioned.

"No can you please come over with pregnancies test."

There was silence in the other side.

"Okay see you at 3:30."

Then she hung up I look at the clock it's was now 3:20 okay ten minutes.

~

I rushed to the door. Opening the door I see my Ariel smiling so hard.

"Why you cheesing so hard?" Getting uncomfortable with it and I let it show.

"I might be a godmother!" Looking at me as if I was supposed to know that.

I laugh taking the grocery bag of test.

"You bought six?" Counting them.

"Yeah I wanted to be sure it was accurate." Shrugging.

I busted into a fit of laughter she not even the one pregnant.

"Okay let's go" grabbing one test and heading to the bathroom.

~

"Is that all of them?" I scream.

"Yes! Why aren't you happy about the baby?" She noticed me crying.

"I'm not happy because the baby is not Damar's." I say narrowing my face at the tests in front of me.

"What do you mean?" Baffled.

"You can't say anything but Chris is out of jail. He came about a while back and," I couldn't finish I was now sobbing I fell my Ariel arms wrap around me in comfort.

"And what baby girl." Looking down at me.

"And he came and raped me." I blurted her grip loosens.

She looks at me as if I was lying. "Does Damar know?"

"No." I say flatly.

"So the baby is," she looks at me and I nod in answer to her question.

She falls down to the floor. "What are you going to do? Are you going to keep it?"

"I don't know."

"You don't know? Bullshit."

I was startled at the way she blurted that out. It sends me into tears.

She grabs my hand.

"I'm scared." Looking up to her. Not only did I tell her but she is now probably in danger.

"Its okay I'll be there for you all the way okay." Kissing the top of my head.

~

Ariel point of view~

Immediately I left Jordan house and was in my car I called Chris.

"So is she pregnant?" He asks

"Yes, she is. And its yours." I say still annoyed.

"Good job." I can tell he is smirking the way he sounds.

"Do I get the money you promised?" Waiting for a response I bit the inside of me cheek.

I was a terrible best friend but I needed money but, its not fair that Jordan gets everything she wants and I get nothing.

She never asks if I'm okay with my lifestyle. Its her her all the time. I began to heat up with anger in my heart!

"You will get half of it but I need you to take her somewhere so I can meet with her."

"Okay just text me the information." I say turning into my street.

"Okay will do." Then he hangs up.

That ungrateful bitch is going to get what she deserves coming to her. And I will gladly watch her perish because I'm tired of her complaining ass.

I get to my driveway. I grab my stuff halfway up the stairs to my apartment I get a text and it read.

Chris: Take her to a little trip far from Damar so I can tell her farewell.

I reply quickly and laugh she is definitely a dead bitch opening the door and closing it like I did our friendship years ago.