one

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE

Brown, curly tousled hair pointed in every single direction and sticking to his olive skin. Chocolate eyes that look almost amber in the sun, set well within their sockets. This was the face of Adrian Aquilo, troubled youth and a newly turned werewolf.

There was something enthralling about him, perhaps it's his scars that taunt you to question how he attained them— like the one that trailed from his left eyebrow, past his eye and onto his cheek. Or maybe it was his dark humor and his way of speaking without any filter— if anyone is into that.

Darkness, screams of torture and blood splattered everywhere— Adrian's eyes began to slowly open, wincing at the glare of the sunlight hitting his eyes. He sat up in a couch he had been laying on and took a good look around the room he was in: an office.

Doctor Alaric Saltzman— the headmaster of the school in which's office they were in— who had been watching the boy for the last half hour cleared his throat, making the teen turn and meet his gaze, "Good, you're awake"

The young boy stood up, taking the liberty of looking through the things in the office, "What are you doing?" The older male questioned.

"I'm getting... accustomed" Adrian answered.

"How did you end up here?"

The teenager looked back at Alaric, "If I'm not wrong, you're the one who kidnapped me"

"Alright, why don't we start from the beginning?" Mr. Saltzman asked.

The boy nodded, "Sure, as soon as you tell me what the hell this place is"

"It's a school, now get to the story" Alaric sat down behind his desk. He gestured for the boy to take a seat in one of the chairs and he did, "How did you get yourself in this position?"

Adrian sighed and leaned back in his chair, "Well, it started with the cops..."

A teenage boy ran through the streets and alleys as he tried to hide in the shadows of Brooklyn, NY. The police were after him and he didn't even know why. Well, he knew but they were after the wrong person and—

"Adrian" Alaric called, "How about you start with waking up in bed this morning?"

"Bed?" The brunet chuckled, "I wish. And I thought this was my story, let me tell it like I remember... from  the moment I woke up"

The teenage boy jolted awake, the rain pouring down on him. He had been living on the streets for a few days with cardboard boxes, closed food trucks awnings as shelter. He escaped the foster home he had been sent to take residence in only a week or so ago.