twenty-seven

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

"Wake up"

Adrian laid comfortably in his girlfriend's bed, sleeping soundly with Hope laying beside him, her head resting on his chest with an arm draped over it while the male had his arms wrapped around her. The boy's roommate hovered over the two as he struggled to figure out a way to wake the male up after breaking and entering the tribrid's bedroom, "Dude" Owen whispered.

"Wakey, wakey" The wolf blew in his roommate's face, his breath fanning the alpha in his sleep.

Raising a hand, the Whitaker boy found no other way to wake him up but to slap his friend's cheek, "Wake up!"

The brunet's eyes flew open at the sudden pain on the side of his face and kicked the culprit to the floor out of instinct.

The alpha glanced over at the female beside him, who began to stir awake after Owen's numerous attempts to wake them up, before unwrapping his arms from around the ivory-skinned girl to leave the bed and get revenge on the roommate.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
I'M GONNA KILL HIM
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

The blond got up, clutching his stomach only to have his roommate tackle him to the floor, "Don't!" He yelled, his arms out in front of him to protect his face as the alpha hovered over him.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Adrian questioned before he got to his feet and reached out to help his friend up off the ground, "I was sleeping... we were sleeping"

"It better be important, Owen" Hope spoke from the bed, pulling the duvet covers up to her shoulders to shield her from the cold air in the room.

"Trust me, it is" The fair-skinned male assured the girl before he addressed her boyfriend, "You said you'd help me before the party tonight"

The auburnette furrowed her eyebrows, "Help you with what?"

The expression that spread across the curly-haired boy's face matched the one of his girlfriend's until realization dawned on him. Owen had asked him to assist him in the process of dyeing his hair for the Saltzman twins' sixteenth birthday celebration that would take place in the Grand Hall later that evening, "Owen wants to darken his hair because he thinks Penelope is more into brunettes than blondes"

"Why don't you just ask one of the witches to color it for you?" Hope asked.

The Whitaker boy sighed, he hadn't really thought it through, all he knew was that he was going a few shades darker, "Can't you do it?"

The tribrid shrugged, "I can try"

Now set on the Mikaelson girl giving his hair a makeover, Owen took a seat on the ottoman in front of the bed. The female moved to the edge of her bed, sitting behind the male as the Aquilo boy took a seat on the chair by her desk. A few minutes spent by combing the blond's hair passed and Hope was in the middle of the spell that would change his appearance but wouldn't be able to finish if the jade-eyed boy couldn't sit still. He was twitching and moving around like a child, "Sit still Owen"