eight

CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT

The Aquilo boy found himself standing in the Salvatore school's kitchen with Penelope Park in the middle of the night. Now, how the two ended up here started with them both waking up hungry but found nothing edible in their rooms.

"So, Adrian" The brunette witch faced her friend with two glasses of lemonade, handing him one, "How's Hope?"

The boy shrugged, accepting the sugary drink, "I wouldn't know. I haven't seen her since—"

"Since you two almost kissed in the closet?" Penelope smirked.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
WE DID NOT KISS!
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Adrian sighed, setting his glass down on the counter beside him, "We didn't almost kiss and we weren't about to kiss either"

"Mhm"

The door opened and the teens turned to see who joined them only to find Elizabeth Saltzman standing in the doorway with a displeased look.

"Oh" The brunette witch sighed, "It's you"

"Ugh" The blonde squinted her eyes at Penelope in annoyance and anger, "Of course you two are up at the demon hour"

"Actually, Lizzie—"

"Save it" Having spent the whole day in family counseling, Lizzie was hungry but with the two brunettes in the kitchen, she wasn't going to stay there longer than she needed to. She grabbed an apple before storming out of the kitchen, letting the door slam shut behind her.

The two brunettes looked at each other with puzzled looks, "What crawled up her ass and died?"

Penelope shrugged, "Probably that drink you threw at her a few weeks ago"

Adrian nodded slowly, "You think I should talk to her? Formally apologize?"

"Oh, God no" The female sat her glass down and jumped off the counter she sat on top of, "No, no, no, keep going, keep ignoring her, keep on not giving her a chance. Adrian, this is the first time this has happened to her. She thinks that everyone wants to be her friend or date her but she doesn't realize that she's one lonely single desperate bitch with a hint of bipolar disorder, control issues, and low self-esteem. I mean she's your classic mean girl"

The Aquilo boy chuckled at his friend's hard words, "Harsh much?"

"It's the truth" Penelope placed a hand on the male's shoulder, "I told you this many times already, Lizzie Saltzman needs to be taught a lesson and if no one wants to teach her then I will"

Adrian, taking the female's words in, couldn't help but wonder how she was going to teach Lizzie until it clicked. He glanced over at her skeptically, "Does your plan involve using me to teach her?"