seventeen

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Times were getting harder at the Salvatore School, February was coming to an end and midterms were less than three weeks away but it didn't matter how far away it was, the students were stressed none the less, however, a now well-accustomed werewolf found himself more relaxed than ever which was terrible since he was the one who had to study everything the students in his grade had studied this semester yet, passing the midterms wasn't his priority right now.

Adrian's first duty as one half of an official couple was to check up on his girlfriend, who had been feeling under the weather for a few days, with a feel better potion his friend Penelope had brewed.

Knocking on the Mikaelson girl's door, the male brought the potion— that looked like a normal plastic water bottle— to eye level to inspect it. Specs of green floated around in the shimmering coral water.

The door opened by itself and the boy strolled into the room, his eyes roving around for his girlfriend and found her sitting by her desk with her nose stuck in a book which was why she had opened the door with her magic, "Daughter of the great evil"

Crossing the room, the male made his way over to the desk and set the potion he brought down in front of the female before he took a seat on the window sill, facing her, "How are you today?"

"Great" Hope answered, meeting her boyfriend's gaze, "That was until you waltzed in with 'daughter of the great evil'"

The boy nodded, "I finished the reading you sent me to do since you're lazy and won't tell me anything about your father"

The tribrid shook her head, returning to her book, "It's not because I'm lazy"

"Right" Adrian got up from the window sill to take a seat on a piece of comfortable furniture. He laid stomach-down on her bed, "It's because you're biased. And so you thought I should trust a more unbiased source or someone who wasn't as close with him as you were like, I don't know, the population of Mystic Falls. Also, Dr. Saltzman's books are literally body count lists and Klaus Mikaelson's memoirs aren't exactly what I thought they'd be when Penelope told me about him. He seems to have been... what's the word? Murderous? Vindictive? Oh, I got it, a sociopath"

"And that's my father for you" Hope sighed, placing her book down on the desk to drink the coral potion that Penelope had brewed for her, "Well, who he once was"

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
I ALREADY FUCKED UP
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

The male licked his lips as silence fell over the room. Earlier today, when he sat in the Stefan Salvatore memorial library, the boy found interesting stories about Klaus Mikaelson not wanting his daughter to be born. He wanted to ask her but feared that she would react badly, "Did uh— Did he really tell those witches to get rid of you and your mom?"