seven

CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN

If you asked the Aquilo boy how he'd think his life would change after the death of his parents, he would've shrugged and said something along the lines of: 'I let my life fuck me over and take care of that by itself' and he had until Dr. Saltzman found out about him and brought him to the school. However, the boy would've never guessed that he'd spend the next two years locked up in a cellar every full moon.

Sure being locked up for hours was hell but there was something worse than that and it was the fact that he was locked up in a cellar amongst a whole horde of furry and howling teenage wolves.

An alarm blared throughout the school, Owen had once informed Adrian that the alarm indicated that it was midnight and that non- lycanthropes were to stay safe inside their rooms until the morning when the werewolves were back to normal.

The door to the cellar opened and the Aquilo boy stuck his head out to see if it was one of the supervisors but when the person stopped in front of his cell he saw that it was his female brunette witch friend.

"What are you doing here?" The boy moved closer to the bars to speak to the girl.

Penelope smirked, "I'm here to break you out"

"Shouldn't you be upstairs in your dorm? And wha— what are you doing?" Adrian asked, watching as the girl broke the lock that kept his cell locked. The chains that held the boy back melted, freeing him from them.

"Ask questions later"

The witch pulled the doorhandle and the boy furrowed his brows, "How did you even get in here? How did you get past your supervisors?"

"Magic" Penelope answered, "Look, we already shoved your clothes in a backpack. We need to leave before your supervisors find out i freed you and chain you to the wall or something"

The female placed her hands on either side of Adrian's neck and closed her eyes, directing him to do the same. Placing a kiss on his forehead, Penelope recited a sentence she once stole from Hope's secret grimoire. The sentence was a part of a spell that brought the two brunettes to the middle of the woods.

"Penelope, I don't think—" 

"You made it... great" The teens turned around to find Hope Mikaelson moving towards them with one backpack in her hands and another one on her back.

"What are you doing here?"

Hope glanced over at Penelope who seemed to quickly take the hint and take a few steps away from them. The auburn-haired girl sighed, dropping the backpacks on the ground, "My mom had just died when I first turned and my dad he— he was here with me. He told me that the first transition was magical and that its something one should experience out in the free nature under the moonlight and not locked up in a cellar"