ten

CHAPTER TEN

CHAPTER TEN

"How flirty do I get to be? On a scale from one to ten"

"Minus ten"

Hope and Adrian sat in the boy's shared dorm room with his blond male friend. Today was valentine's day and since the tribrid and the brunet male had nothing better to do, the two decided to spend the day together, as they usually did only that today, the Aquilo boy had been allowed to shamelessly flirt with the girl.

"Hope, no" The boy took the auburn-haired girl's hand in his, "I need to have some type of fun"

The female sighed, "Your time starts now, lover boy. You have five hours and after that I want you to leave me alone"

"Why?"

Hope rose from the bed, crossing the room to get to the door and leave the room, "Because I need privacy and at least ten Adrian free hours after today"

"Hey" The boy called out, pushing himself up from the bed, "I wanna talk about something before we leave. I think we should give each other nicknames"

"Okay," The tribrid nodded, "What about idiot? Oh, or nerd?"

Adrian scratched the back of his neck, moving closer to the female, "What about my girlfriend?"

The auburn-haired girl smiled,  "I like that one"

Confused as to why the girl would even attempt to flirt back, the Aquilo boy furrowed his brows, "You're not supposed to—" Adrian stopped himself when he realized that telling her off would only lead her to continue to flirt back, "Nevermind, let's go"

The teens left the room together to step out into the world and spend their day in town, "Hey, there are twenty letters in the alphabet, right?"

Hope looked back at the boy with a look that asked if he was serious before she answered him as they took a turn in the main hallway downstairs, past the great room, "It's twenty-six"

Once they reached the school entrance, Adrian took a step forward and opened the doors for the Mikaelson witch which made her smile as she walked past.

"Right, dammit" The boy face palmed himself, "I forgot I-L-O-V-E- U"

"Ew" Hope grimaced, scrunching her nose in disgust, "That's so corny"

"And the day has only begun"

"Alright. We've got two Mystic Burgers, one Peanut Butter Blast with whipped cream on the bottom, a chocolate milkshake and a side of sweet potato fries"

The Mikaelson girl and her male friend sat inside the famous Mystic Grill restaurant. The two of them had decided to eat before they explored the town.