twenty-four

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

The curly-haired alpha laid on his bed as he conversed with his fellow brunette and friend Penelope. The male was putting in a few good words for his roommate who had admitted to having a crush on the Park girl that had been going on for a little over a year, "Look, Penny, I'm not asking you to have sex with him. All I'm asking is for you to give him a chance, just hear him out"

The female scoffed, readjusting herself on the Whitaker boy's bed, "You just told me he's in love with me and planning to ask me out. And now you want me to stand there when he tells me how he feels?"

"Like a normal person does? Yes," Adrian answered. He sighed, "Give him a chance. You've known him longer than I am, we both know he's good people. It wouldn't hurt to admit that you might feel something for him too"

Penelope cocked an eyebrow before she scoffed, "Might' is a very strong word"

The wolf chuckled, "I'll remind you of this in the future when the two of you are married and you've become this suburban mother of two that you hate so much"

The witch slowly rose from the bed as she glared at the male, "Keep talking Aquilo, you might not be able to finish before I strangle you"

"No one is strangling anyone!" The door to the dorm burst open and in came a worried Hope.

The brunettes faced each other, their eyes wide before they burst out laughing at the reaction the girlfriend had when she heard the threat, "Relax, princess, I wasn't going to strangle him"The Park girl assured the tribrid. She glanced back at the male, "At least not when he's awake"

Adrian gaped, "Thanks, Peez, I love you too" The Park witch sent the boy a smile and flipped him off before she exited the room to give the teens some privacy.

"Thanks for that, I've been trying to get rid of her all morning" The male chuckled but the tribrid didn't seem to find it amusing. He furrowed his eyebrows, now taking in her crestfallen expression as she stood in the doorway, pondering what she'd lead with when she'd tell her boyfriend about the news she had received, "What is it?"

The Mikaelson teen sighed, "I just talked to Dr. Saltzman and for what I'm about to tell you, I think you should sit"

The Aquilo boy crossed his arms, "What is it? Did Penelope and Josie hook up? Is Landon back? I mean, I thought I saw him when I went to grab some breakfast but that was probably someone el—"

The auburn-haired girl nodded, "Landon is back. And so is his brother. They came in yesterday, per Alaric's request"

The curly-haired male chuckled, "Jed is gonna have a field day when he hea—"