two

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO

It had only been a few hours since Adrian had been brought to the school but he had already been called into Doctor Saltzman's office. The boy took a seat in one of the chairs in front of the chestnut-colored desk.

The door opened and the entered with a stack of books in his hands. He placed the books on the desk and sat down, "Adrian, how are you feeling today?"

┏━━━━━━┓
LIKE SHIT.
┗━━━━━━┛

"Like shit" The brunet answered, "...It's fine, I— i'll manage"

"Here are your school supplies and a room key. There are some clothes and uniforms already in your dorm, your tour guide will walk you there when we're done here" Alaric pushed the books the boy would need during his school year towards him along with a key that had the number fourteen engraved on it.

Adrian grabbed a book and read the summary in the back before he flipped to see what the title was. He chuckled, a mischievous grin appearing on his face, "The study of black arts?"

The principal took the book from the werewolf and put it in one of his desk drawers, "That's isn't for you"

The boy frowned, "Bummer, would've been fun"

"We don't condone the use of black arts," Doctor Saltzman told him, "We let our students study it to learn what to avoid and how to protect themselves. Black magic is strictly forbidden"

"Alright, you don't have to tell me twice" The brunet sighed, knowing that there were probably a lot more rules to come that he needed to follow, "Bad magic is bad, good magic is good. I get it"

"This" Alaric handed the boy a creme colored paper, "This is your schedule. Follow it"

Adrian sat up straight with his books and room key already in his lap as he reached for the schedule, "Can I ask you something?" Mr. Saltzman nodded, welcoming any type of question, "Who is she?" 

The males turned to face the entrance where an ivory-skinned auburn-haired girl stood, she had been by the mahogany doors ever since the young wolf had been called into the office. She looked up, meeting her new classmate's gaze, her baby blue eyes locking with Adrian's chocolate ones before she turned away.