four

CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR

Twenty-eight hours had gone since the party in the woods that ended with Adrian forcing a soaking wet and furious Lizzie Saltzman back to her dorm. The blonde had never despised anyone as much as she now did Hope. She was the reason her specially made one of a kind dress had been ruined. The copper-haired girl was the reason that the new male interest didn't like the blonde and it upset her to the point where she was ready to get revenge.

Twenty-eight hours had gone since Adrian last spoke to Hope but he had seen her around the school, in class, and the hallways when she'd turn around and walk away as soon as she spotted him. He didn't like anyone at the school but Owen and Penelope Park. The three of them had become inseparable the last few days, except for when Penelope left to meet with the witches.

The door to dorm room 48 opened and out slipped Adrian Aquilo and his friend Owen Whitaker. They hadn't exactly planned it out but knew they were going to sneak out of the school and hitch a ride into town. It was Sunday— the night before Monday, they were bored out of their minds and had nothing better to do.

"You know what I just remembered" Owen spoke as the boys made their way downstairs, "The full moon is tomorrow and you don't know anything yet"

Adrian furrowed his brows, no one had told him about anything else than the fact that he needed to stay where the school staff could keep an eye on him, "What does that mean? I know I'm gonna turn into a wolf but what did you mean that I don't know anything?"

"There are necessities. Things you need to know, things you need to gather before your transformation" The blond boy started.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
NECESSITIES MY ASS. YOU JUST
CROUCH DOWN, BREAK A FEW
BONES AND TURN. EASY.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The boys passed the great room and the hallway that led down to Dr. Saltzman's office. The two teenagers stopped, dead in their tracks when they heard a door open and the sound of someone trying to keep their heels from clinking against the wooden floor.

"A new werewolf can't just turn, you need to prepare. You have to secure a spot in the transitional cellar or you're going to be stuck in the gym with the other pups" Owen whispered.

"Owen will inform you of that later"

The males turned around and found Penelope standing at the end of the hallway. She jingled a set of keys as she neared them. She was the one they previously heard, "Right now, we gotta make a run for it or Dr. Saltzman might catch us"

"Us" Adrian repeated, a confused expression across his face as he hadn't been informed of her involvement, "What exactly are we doing?"

"Crashing the local highschool's dance" The girl answered truthfully.