Chapter 1: An interesting beginning

I woke up to the sound of the radio. I looked out the window and saw the sunbeams slip in. I sighted. I wasn't directly a fan of mornings, but i had to admit. The sun was beautiful, especially in the morning. 

"Morning sleepy head." Said Angeline, standing in the doorway. I smiled.

"Yeah, morning to you to." I answered. She walked towards me and sat down beside me in the bed. 

"Well, it's finally Saturday. And that means movie night!" Angeline said enthusiastic. I sighted. 

"I don't know..." i said. Angeline was my best friend, but still, she could be random as hell. I got out of the bed. 

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"The bathroom." I answered. I went to the bathroom and locked the door. Angeline would be crawling all around me today, so the bathroom would be the only privacy for the day. I was still wearing my jeans from yesterday, but i had left my shirt beside the bed. What ever, i thought. But then i remembered, the silver item I found yesterday. I dived my hand in my pocket as I searched for it. Then I felt the small thing in my hands. Now in light, I could finally see what it was. I saw in a disbelief that it was some sort of jewelry. But not any jewelry. It was that kind you had on a necklace or even a bracelet. The jewelry was silver with Small pieces of green jade shattered all around the jewelry. As I studied the jewelry i noticed something strange. The jewelry had some sort of opening. I raised my eyebrows as i opened it. I was shocked. What I saw wasn't anything I expected it to be. In the jewelry I found a picture. In the picture two identical boys sat on the beach. The kids looked to be around one year old. The boys had the same blond hair as me and the same brown eyes. Was that me? That question echoed in my head until I heard a knock on the door.

"You have been there a while now, Max. You aren't cutting yourself are you?" she asked. I sighted. 

"No." I opened the door. 

"Show me your arms." she ordered. 

"I don't have a shirt." I answered. 

"Oh right," she said, then laughing. 

"Breakfast's ready." she then said. 

"Okay." I said, smiling. I walked toward the kitchen but with the same thoughts circulating in my mind. Was that me in that picture?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! did you like it? Sorry if this chapter was bad... but. please vote if you liked it, because then I will know that you guys like it and I will continue! :) And sorry if I made any mistakes!