Chapter 22: Remember the great time in collage

--Ryan's Pov--

"Son of a bitch..." was my reaction as I watched the TV screen. A reporter was standing outside of Natasha Jones apartment talking about the current suspect of the murderer. My hand gripped tightly the TV remote and I sighted heavily.

"So. The police are currently doing their best to arrest the possible murderer. And we recommend all people in the Sacramento area to watch out for the following man who's extremely dangerous." As she talked, a picture of an man appeared. He was in his mid twenties, he had green jade eyes and dark messy hair. Under the photo the name Ryan Moore stood.

"Man... it's not even a good picture." I said sighting even more.

"Hey, what is it?" I heard Max's voice behind me.

"Well. They've got me. I'm screwed." I said and turned toward Max.

"Who got you?" he asked and I raised my eyebrows.

"Who do you think? I'm dead. The cops are everywhere..." I said upset.

"Well... you didn't kill that girl, did you?" he asked and I sighted.

"No. I didn't. You know that." I said and Max raised innocent his arms into the air.

"I was just asking, cause if you didn't kill her, then who did?" Max asked and I turned my head toward Max who sunk tired down into the couch.

"Well, I wasn't entirely 100 percent sure before. But now, I'm certain that Fredrick, or Garret did it." I said and eyed Max who's eyebrows turned into a bow.

"Yeah.... them..." he empathized.

 "How did it go with Jaime by the way?" I changed the subject as he seemed to get off the track.

"...okay I guess. why?"

"Don't know. Last time I heard from you were a couple of days ago." I said.

"Been busy. But hey, what else have I mentioned?" he asked and I scowled.

"Uh. What do you mean?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Um, you know, about Jaime." I raised my eyebrows giving him an questionable look.

"What?" I asked again and he held his gaze over me I sighted.

"How would I know? That he's a D-bag, that he isn't any different from the other celebrities'?" Max seemed offended as I spoke those last words which surprised me a lot. He had said worse things in his darkest days.

"What? You asked me to." I said and he bit his lip.

"Yeah I guess so." he said and then his tense facial expression smoothened.

"Why would you even bother with such an question, besides, where's your brother by the way?" I asked as I twinned my fingers, leaning against the sofa with my fingers resting on my knee's.

"Eh. No reason." he said avoiding the subject.

"So, are we going to watch some sport?" Max asked out of the blue.

"Since when do you watch 'sports'" I asked caught of guard. Mostly Max wasn't that interested in TV. If he watched the TV it was mostly to see the news, nothing else.

"Fine." he said, waving his hands in the air.

"You got me." he said and turned on the TV with the remote.

"What." what was he talking about?

"I'm not Max." he simply said shrugging as he changed the channel, trying to find something to watch.