Chapter 21: Mission: cameras. Part 2

--Jaime's Pov--

 "So what are you guys doing?" I asked them as I walked through the door. As I saw the screen where Teresas favorite Tv show played I sighted heavily.

"Really? Teen wolf?" I asked her unbelivable.

"What?" Teressa asked in surprise.

"That show sucks and you know it." I said with raised eyebrows.

"No it doesn't! And besides, like a minute ago you said it was great." Teressa said and I couldn't help but sight. Really Max? Really? I thought unbelievable.

"Well. I didn't think any of that..." I started, but a dark voice interrupted our conversation.

"Jaime. Could you come over here?" I turned my gaze toward Harold who's eyes watched me, he seemed pissed off and his whole body was tense.

"What?" I asked and he just crossed his arms and while he radiated madness.

"What?" I asked higher and his gaze just bored into mine. God what had Max done now? I raised from the couch and received a pitiful gaze from Teressa and a puzzled look from Katherine. I walked toward Harold and as I stopped in front of him he just gripped my arm tightly and led me out of the room, furious.

"The hell are you doing?" I asked and Harold let go of me as we were out of sight from Teressa and Katherine.

"Oh, are you asking me?" he asked stiffy. I just scowled.

"Uh, yeah I guess.

"You know. Enouth. I try to talk to you but you just won't listen, and besides, where the hell have you been the last couple of days? You just disappear and you don't return our phone calls, for all we know you could've been kidnapped or even killed!" He practically yelled.

"What do you mean? Stabbed to death in an alley? As in some kind of cheesy movie? Please." I said snarky, but as I saw Harold's expression turning more and more furious I stopped talking.

"Yes. that's exactly what could have happened! Jamie, I understand that the past weeks haven't been easy, I really do."

"Do you?" I interrupted him, raising my eyebrows, clenching my fist.

"I bet that you've no idea what I've been through." I said calmly, but in the same time mad.

"Well. Maybe not. But that's not an excuse of your absence the last couple of weeks..." he stopped talking as he had realized something terrifying. His expression turned obnoxious and he took a deep breath.

"Jaime. Are you taking drugs?" he asked out of the blue. I coughed as I heard that.

"What? No. No I'm not. Hell dad, why would you even ask such a question?" I asked upset. Drugs? Really? Was that the best solution he could come up with?

"Jaime? Are you? Don't lie to us. We just want your best. And if that's so I promise we won't get mad. Please tell us." I turned around to see Katherine eying me upset, but a bit sad.

"For the last time. NO." I said rolling my eyes as I saw their vulture gaze over me.

"What's happening? Are you taking drugs?" Teressa's voice echoed in the hall. Please. Kill. Me. Now. I thought loudly.

"No. I'm not. And I don't even know why you all are asking me that. Have you ever seen me hung over, red eyed or just too tired to walk?" I asked them gesturing with my arms. The three of them fell silent, and then,

"Teressa. Go to your room." Harold said and I rolled my eyes. God. Could this get even more awkward? I bit my lip and turned my gaze toward the ceiling.

"No..." Harold continued as Teressa disappeared into her room after sighting heavily.

"...but you've been absent lately which worries us."  Harold said and I swinged my arms into the air.

"Fine. I'll call the next time go somewhere." I said and tried to get out of here by walking past Harold, but he stopped me immediately.

"Let go of me." I said.

"Oh, and stop being so cocky, or we will cancel your boat turne." Harold threatened and I jerked away my arm.

"Yeah. I would like to see you try." with those words I left the hall and ran down the stairs, doing my best to get away from them. And then I remembered that Max was probably still in the house. I pulled out my hand as I walked into the kitchen which seemed to be the safest place, and right as I was about to open my phone I felt as something really sharp penetrated my foot.

"F*ck!" I yelled and jumped away, squeezing my foot with my hand. I sat down unto the floor and watched terrified as a piece of glass was sticking out of my foot.

"Hell." I cursed and tried to calm down as I felt the blood rapidly pumping through my veins.

"Jaime?" an identical voice to mine said and I turned my head toward Max who stood in the doorway with an puzzled expression, but as he saw me on the floor squeezing my foot his eyes widened.

"Did you step on the glass?" he asked worried.

"Nah." I said sarcastically and gazed the ceiling.

"You need to pull out the glass." I said and Max eyes widened even more as he crouched beside me and stared at my foot.

"I can't." I rolled my eyes.

"Why not?"

"Because..." was all Max said.

"What? Do you have a phobia or something?" I stared at him unbelievable and then I shrugged frustrated.

"Fine. I'll do it myself. Just, guard the door. We don't want to get caught." I said and pulled out the glass.

"Argh." I said and threw the bloody piece of glass unto the floor.

"You done?" Max asked and I nodded.

"Now fetch me some bandage or what ever." I said and Max hurried over to the cabinet.

"Hurry up or I'm gonna' bleed to death." I said and Max finally rushed to my side and took care of my foot.

"Can you stand?" Max asked and I tried to raise from the floor by Max help.

"Yes." I said and then I heard footsteps just outside the kitchen door.

"Let's get the hell out of here." I said as we ran outside.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Tick tock it's a Clock. Well, time runs fast and I'm sorry for slow updates. I just haven't had... time. Well, I'm working on a new project. A fantasy genre... you can check it out if you like to, it's called "will you catch me if I fall". xD  Thanks for Reading btw! <3