Chapter 12: The news

--Jaime's Pov--

It had been two days since I had visited Natasha Jones in her hotel room, but I had been denied to get the answers I needed. So I had made an necessary decision to finally get my answers- I had more or less stalked her.  But not all the time, only when she went out. And now she sat a table in front of me drinking her coffee. I held the menu in front of my face in case Natasha would turn around. I really didn't know what to expect but I had noticed that she had in the few days tightly held on to her phone. I couldn't see her face but I could feel her nervosity, she didn't think she was stalked? I hoped not. She started drumming her red nails at the table as she stared at her phone. Apparently she was expecting a call. Natasha suddenly turned her head toward me and I quickly covered my face with the menu. I there after lowered the menu to see Natasha continuing drumming the table and staring out the window. A waitress came by my table and asked me what I wanted, I had quickly said Espresso and the waitress disappeared. And then I heard a phone ringing. I turned my gaze toward Natasha who held the phone tightly in her hand but not picking up. Her eyes stared terrified at the phone display but unfortunately I couldn't see the number. Natasha finally answered,

"Hello?" she said quietly, as she was scared of the person that called her. She then rose from her chair and walked toward the bathroom. I waited until she had taken a couple of steps before I followed her. The bathroom door closed and I walked as near the door as possible careful to not touch the door. Who knows how many disgusting germs there are? I thought. 

"No..." Natasha whispered so quietly I nearly didn't hear. 

"No." she said louder and stronger.

"You can't..." she begun but the person on the other end cut her off.

"But if I did?" she asked. A silence occured her and after a minute I thought she had hung up.

"You can't to that. I'm going to tell him." she suddenly said. Tell him? Tell who? The door opened and I took a step back. Natasha stared at me with widen eyes. Oh god I was so busted.

"Jaime?" she asked me. To my surprise she didn't seem angry at all, just shocked.

"Yeah, that's me." I said looking uneasy around the room. Natasha closed her eyes and breathed out.

"Forget what I said earlier, I'm going to help you. I'm going to tell you about your parents, but could you bring your brother with you?" she asked me. I was shocked, was it me she had talked about? I just nodded at her request. 

"Alright, please meet me with your brother tomorrow ten o'clock at this café." Natasha said.

"Okay." was all I said. I would finally get my answers. I pulled out my phone and called Max. 

Yesterday I had been clueless about my parents and today I would finally get the answers I deserved. Max sat right next to me in the small café with my hairstyle and I with his, which was really boring. He didn't do anything with his hair and too keep up with the acting I hadn't done it neither. But finally when the truth would come out I could return to my home and maybe with Max too. I had to admit. It was pretty lonely out there in his house. 

"What do we do if someone sees us?" Max suddenly asked. I looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"Um. What I've seen is that you don't have that many friends so that isn't a problem." I said it without thinking and as I ended the sentence I realised what I had just said. Max turned his brown eyes toward the window. 

"But you're a celebrity. Wont the press be all over us if they find out you have a twin?" he asked still looking out the window. 

"Then we let the future Max and future Jaime to take care of the problem." I simply said. Max gazed me tired and shook his head.