Under Cover: Part 3

Rogue flew over to the door but realized that she had her necklace still on. She tucked it under her sweater so it would not be seen. She opened the door to see her least favorite person in the house.

"What do you want, Pietro?" she asked.

"Just wondering if Fred was around," he said leaning in the doorway. Remy peeked through the crack and thought he saw him wink at Rogue. Remy didn't like that one bit. "After your date yesterday, we tried to get some details out of him, but wouldn't say a word."

"That's 'cause Freddie's a gentleman, unlike others in this house," Rogue said and tried to shut the door on him, but he quietly blocked it and forced it open. "Look, ah'm tryin' to study, so would you please go away."

"No way, not until you take back that crap about me not being a gentleman," Pietro said and walked into her bedroom.

"Ah will not and get out of my room. You know the rule," she said and pointed to the door. She wasn't wearing gloves, and even though she had the necklace on she didn't want him to know that she could touch.

"Not until you take that crack back," he said and tried to come near her.

She backed off and picked up her gloves from the top of her hope chest. "Not after all that stuff you said about Tara. Now, get out."

"Just like you to defend an X-Man. Makes me think you would rather be one of them than one of us," Pietro said and zipped out of her room.

She ran to the door and quickly locked it. She walked over to the closet and opened it. "You can come out now."

"Or you can come in, Ma Cherie," he said and grabbed her hand and pulled her inside.

"Remy, what are ya doin'?" she asked. He switched on the light and held a Victoria's Secret bag in his hand. "What are ya doin' with that?"

"Jus' imaginin' what you look like in dese," he said and pulled out a pair of black laced panties. Her face went blood red and she turned away. "Come on, chere, don' get all embarrassed. You a sexy girl, and you should have t'ings like dis to wear."

"I bet you'd like it if I pranced around in somethin' like that?" she asked and then grabbed the delicates and the bag from him.

"Not for dese boys in dis house, but for my own personal viewin'," he said and put his hands on either side of her waist. Then he whispered something in her ear. "Remy would enjoy takin' um off." She by then dropped the bag on the floor.

She gasped in surprise but before she could say a word he had his lips on hers. She moaned softly at his touch. She felt his hands on her lower back, and she felt goosebumps forming on her skin and her heart was racing. She was out of breath by the time they came up for air. He still had his arms around her which she didn't protest.

"How do ya do that?" she asked him. She was still breathing heavy, and there was a look of concern on his face.

"How do I do what, chere?" he asked as his fingers glided cross her chin.

"Make me feel so.... normal," she said and looked into his eyes.

"You're more than normal, Anna," he said and stroked her hair. "You're extraordinary. I known dat since we was kids. Spent all dat time after we was separated lookin' for you again, but I didn't know it. Now, I find you again, and I don't want to ever let you go."

"Ah know, ah feel the same way," she said and stroked his cheek.

"Den come wid me. Let's leave here together. We go wherever you want to."

"Ah want to, but ah can't. Until we know for sure what Mystique is really doin' you and your friends will never be safe."

"Dat why you're doin' dis... for me... for dem?"

"Remy, Tara risked herself to help me, and if Mystique found out what she did they just might kill her. Ah could never live with myself it that happened."

"What about you, chere?" Remy said, holding onto her. He wanted to hold her close to him, feeling if he held on it would keep her safe. "If anything happened to you I'd die."

"Nothin' gonna to me, ah promise," she said holding him just as tightly as he was holding her. "She tried to separate us once, but never again."

She looked into his eyes as their lips were barely touching. She had an overwhelming need to be kissed at that moment. His lips were soft and sweet, and she couldn't get enough of them. She opened her mouth slightly and felt his tongue touch hers. They did their own little dance as her body pressed up against his. Even though it was a risk her body had this overwhelming need to be touched by his, and she wanted him to make love to her.

"I want you so bad right now," he whispered in her ear.

"I want you to," she said and opened the closet door. She had a hold of his hands and led him over to her bed. She sat down and motioned for him to sit next to her. "Make love to me, Remy."

"Are you sure?" he asked and she nodded and reached over to kiss him. It was all the answer he needed as he lowered her down to the bed.

"Rogue!" she heard a woman scream from down the hallway. "I want to speak with you now!"

"Mystique is here!" she said as she forced Remy off of her. In seconds the woman was banging on her door. "Get under the bed," she whispered.

Remy would have preferred for this to be all out in the open, but he knew what the woman was capable of and didn't want to bring any more heat on his girlfriend. He slipped under the bed quiet as a church mouse.