CHAPTER FOUR

I was annoyingly honking my car horn whilst Stacey seemed to enjoy everything in front of her. She cheered as the little girl in front of our car tried to move a motorcycle that was parked in the middle of the road. The girl looked like she was merely Sam's age but taller than him. And the bike apparently was too large for her to carry. We had just left the mansion and the girl I suppose lived in the apartment that was opposite our house.

"I think we should help her." Stacey volunteered.

I shrugged my shoulders for her to go ahead. When she was about to get out of the car a guy came from behind our car and in the direction of the girl. He had his back towards us so I couldn't see his face. He said something to the girl and the girl scowled at him and went off inside the building. He took hold of the handlebars, got himself seated, put on the helmet and drove off without even bothering to apologise to us for blocking the road that way.

I huffed with disbelief and started the car.

"Wasn't he cool?" Stacey spoke when we were halfway down the road.

"Cool? Really Stace?" I quirked a brow.

She chuckled and covered her mouth with her hand. "You know Ashie, sometimes I say things to just get a reaction from you and look at those amazing expressions you give!"

I grinned at her and shook my head as we entered the car park of the school.

We went over to the spot where Joey and the group were standing when the bell rang signalling the start of the first lecture.

"Really?! I thought I could introduce Ashie to the group now!" Stacey whined and stomped her foot.

"It's okay babe! We've got lunch break." Joey said before pulling her into a kiss.

"I'm off Stace! Find me in the class when you're done!" I called out to her as I left for our Chemistry class.

I went to my locker and fetched my text book. I was walking to the class when I felt someone following me. I turned around to find the most gorgeous pair of black eyes smiling down at me.

"Are you following me?" I asked him.

"Good morning to you too." Raymond smiled at me.

"Why are you following me?" I asked sternly.

"I'm not. Why do you always greet me with a question?"

"Because you are annoying!" I threw up my hands in frustration.

He tilted his head to his right and watched me with an amused expression.

"What?" I said.

"Nothing!" he said shrugging his shoulders. "I have Chemistry too. Let's go."

And with that he started walking towards the class.

I shook my head and went on to catch up with him. Why was I even walking with him, I didn't know.

"So you had trouble on your way to school today morning?" He asked me once we were sat on our seats.

"What are you talking about?" I looked at him confused. Just then, I realised what he meant, and my jaw fell open, "Are you stalking Stace?"

He let out a low chuckle, "Now why would I do that?"

"I don't know. Maybe because you have something against Joey and you want to use Stace to take some kind of revenge. Is it so?"

I glared at him.

Disbelief covered his face and then he shook his head and I saw his hand coming towards my face. He lightly pinched my cheek and said, "You're cute."