CHAPTER THIRTEEN

(A/N Mega shout-out to FunFlamesDesire565 for making this awesome cover! She's the sweetest and yeah, she maybe posting her book sometime soon. So guys, make sure you read her work! And this chapter's dedicated to baelessforever because she's an amazing person and she made my day! That's all.. Happy Reading! :))  

"Am I interrupting something?" He said through gritted teeth.

"Ray...." I breathed out and before I could say another word, he turned on his heel and left. I looked at Jim, shook my head and went after Raymond.

"Raymond wait!" I shouted as he passed the gates of our mansion. He didn't stop and crossed the road as I followed him. He entered his apartment and went towards the elevator.

"Raymond." I shouted --- now seriously --- and luckily it caused him to look at me.

Or maybe because we were in the elevator and he didn't have anyone else to look at.

Well, whatever.

"What is wrong with you?" I questioned him.

"What is wrong with me? What is wrong with you Snow?" He pointed his index finger at me.

"What do you mean Ray? Why are you mad at me?"

The elevator clicked to a stop and he stormed out in the direction of his house.

"Snow! How could you let him kiss you?" His voice boomed in the entire house as he paced everywhere restlessly.

"Why does it matter to you? Do I react this way when I see you and Abigail together?"

"Stop being like that!"

"Being like what?"

"Questioning my questions instead of answering them."

Oh.

"First, he asked me out on a date. And second, he kissed me on the cheek."

"Snow...." He said softly and came closer to me. He held both my shoulder s and continued, "why him?"

I stared into his bluish black eyes as they searched mine for an answer. I didn't have any answers. I was confused by what he meant.

"What do you mean?" The words came out hoarse.

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair before sinking into the couch.

"I'm sorry. I over reacted." He said in a mumbled voice as he had his face buried into his hands.

I went to sit down beside him and I took his one hand in mine and rubbed his back with my free hand.

"Talk to me Ray." I whispered and he gave me a weak smile.

I didn't like seeing him like that. Upset and unhappy.

He took a deep breath before he spoke, "Jim and I.. umm.. we don't get along well for some reason. So when I saw you with him, it enraged me. I just don't like that guy."

"I have two questions for you. One, why don't you guys get along well? And two, what if you saw me with some other guy?"

"I guess Jim is the right person to answer your first question. And as for your second question," he now had a different level of playfulness in his voice as he pushed me a little and my back met the couch such that I was now lying and he was sitting on top of my waist and his legs were on both my sides, "I would have the same reaction if I saw you with any other guy because you're my Snow. Only mine."