CHAPTER FIFTEEN

I flung open the curtains of my room and the sunlight entered sweeping away the darkness and filling light into it. It was a beautiful day. I kept my room's door open. I never did that. I mean I always liked privacy so I kept my door locked at all times. But I was particularly happy today for two reasons. One, it was a Sunday. Two, Garrett wouldn't be home for two days.

I turned my laptop on, seated myself on the chair and dailed Jason.

"Good morning Jase!" I chirped as he picked up and showed himself.

"Well hello there!" He looked like he was just in from his morning jog.

I gave him a wide smile.

"You look delicious." He smirked watching me up and down.

Okay. He was checking me out. Because well, I was wearing way too less clothes today. Just white shorts that were way too short and my favourite black bralette over it.

"Enjoying the view?" I asked him.

"Hell yeah. And look at your face."

"What? Is there something on it?" I checked myself in the small mirror on my desk but saw nothing.

"You look so happy. I haven't seen that kind of happiness on your face ever."

"Oh!" I giggled.

"That annoying guy's the reason?" He tilted his face to the side examining me.

"Yeah maybe. You know, Raymond's really sweet."

He hummed in response. I heard the whirring of Stacey's hair dryer from her room. I guess Jason did too because he asked me then, "Is that Stacey?"

"Yup."

"Stace!" I called out to her. She clicked the dryer off and shouted, "Ashie? Did you call out for me?"

"Yep! Come here."

She came in and I was surprised to see what she was wearing. White short shorts and a black bralette. We both chuckled. It wasn't the first time that we had accidently wore the same outfit. We had similar choices for some days. Like today.

"You talking to Jase?" She asked as she sat on the bedside chair.

"Yeah," I turned to Jason who looked bewildered as his eyes popped from me to Stacey and back to me.

"Beauties." He whistled and that made me giggle while Stacey blushed.

"Jim has gone crazy! Somebody save me!!" I heard Sam's yells coming from the stairs as they grew louder and louder.

"Sam wait!!" That was Jim I guess.

Sam came running into my room and stood behind my chair. Jim entered a second later breathing heavily.

"Don't hide behind your sister. Come on!" Jim said as he pointed towards Sam and gestured him to come out.

Sam just giggled and said to me, "Ashley save me please!"

"What are you guys up to?" I turned my chair to face Sam and asked him.

"Jim was teasing me!" He pouted. I punched his cheeks and ruffled his hair.

"Jim?" I raised an eyebrow at him and he just shrugged his shoulders before glaring at Sam as he put his fingers on his lips. "Shhhh," he said and shook his head from side to side.

Sam giggled again. I was so curious by now, I held Sam's waist, lifted him up, sat him on my lap and asked him, "Mind telling me what's going on, kiddo?"