ANNOUNCEMENT #1

Hello lovely readers of Blush!

So, I know I've been away for a while. And I must say that I'm surprised to see how much you guys have loved Blush. I am very grateful to everyone who has read Blush, added it to their reading list, left their comments and showered their love by clicking on that star up there and voting for Blush. 

Now, I will be thanking everyone individually in my next update (soon).

But right now, I'm here to ask you all something.

How would you like it if I said I was planning on posting another book written by me?

Here's a small scene from my upcoming book.

"Breathtaking," I whispered, our eyes were locked. "Fucking beautiful." She turned scarlet, and I couldn't help but smile, and like always, she returned it.

I wanted to kiss her.

The urge grew stronger with each passing minute.

But more than that, I wanted to be kissed back by her.

With the same passion that I possessed.

"Stop using the f-word," she spoke in a rickety voice, and I could see that even though she appeared snug, the intimacy was making her unsteady.

Hence, I backed away. "It'll grow on you, Princess."

What say guys? 

Seriously, I want to know if you readers will be interested, so leave your comments here.

I will be posting the synopsis soon. 

For more updates, follow me. 

Stay tuned.

~ Soniya