CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

(A/N : Hello pretty readers. I've been long away. So to cover it up I have loads of updates for you. Just in case you forgot where the story was going, I have a little recap for you. So Stacey and Raymond had planned a little party for Ashley where they had invited Jason as a surprise for her. Then Raymond takes her to the poolside where they sit and talk and out of nowhere he asks her if she really loved him. And here we go! Happy Reading!)

Did he just ask me if I really loved him? What was wrong with him?

"Yes."

"I believe you, Snow." He let out a deep disturbed sigh and lookd away.

"What is it?" I asked him, stroking the back of his hand with my thumb.

"Don't get me wrong, Snow. This thought just crossed my mind last night." He looked at me and I urged him to go ahead.

"Snow, you always say that I have changed your life and I have done so much for you that you're thankful to me and that I make you so happy and all. I was just wondering if this is all your way of returning the favour."

I took a sharp breath as I heard him say that. My mouth fell open and I stared at him, shell-shocked.

"Baby, I must be over-thinking. I'm sorry, but with you, I speak out every thought I have."

I didn't know what to say.

"Snow? I'm wrong, ain't I?"

I got up and held his hand by the wrist, helping him up too and dragged him into the mansion. I avoided going through the backyard, not wanting to draw everybody's attention.

He didn't say a word. Nor did I.

~~~Raymond's P.O.V.~~~

She led me into her house and up the stairs. Bolting into her room, she pushed me hard so I landed on her bed. I stayed there, not knowing what to say or how to react. For the first time, I couldn't understand what was going on in Snow's head.

She opened a drawer and took a journal out of it.

Her diary.

Blush.

Till date, I had only heard from her that she wrote a diary. As much as I wanted to, I never asked her to let me read it.

She flipped through pages before handing it to me.

"Read." She ordered.

No wanting to infuriate her, I did as I was told.

3 Days Gone.

Blush.

I remember I was nine when G. gifted me this diary. I named you Blush then. But I have never had this need to badly talk to someone since then.

Now I do.

I have to get it all out of me.

It was my birthday before 3 days. Like every year, Stace and I partyed at midnight. I woke up late that day since it was a Saturday and there was no school.

Mom had organised a party that evening and I was told to invite all our friends and neighbours. So as soon as I was up and ready, Stace and I set off on our bikes to the neighbourhood. She took on our left and I took the right.