CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Next morning, I woke up to his light breathing on my neck.

Raymond.

Damn. This guy was awesome.

And I loved him even more after yesterday.

Yesterday.

I couldn't stop thinking yesterday. It was the happiest I had been in years.

"Good morning Snow," his husky voice brought me out of my daydream.

"Morning Ray," I said as I turned around to face him.

He gave me a crooked smile and kissed my cheek.

I got out of bed ignoring the huge volcano of desires that would erupt anytime if he touched me again.

I brushed my teeth, took a hot shower and slipped into my favourite jumpsuit.

When I went out of the bathroom, I saw Raymond struggling with his shirt buttons. I reached for him and helped him out. Fireworks sparked inside me as my fingers touched his smooth chest.

I inhaled deeply taking in his sexy cologne and quickly buttoned his shirt, gave him a small smile and rushed out of the room.

"Ash! Give me the details, girl. Did ge get laid last night?" Zach wriggled his eyebrows at me and grinned devilishly.

"Oh shut up. He isn't lucky yet." I chuckled and hugged him.

We talked about last night over breakfast.

No, scratch that.

I talked about last night while Zach ate breakfast giving sounds like 'awww' and 'oooo' every now and then.

"Our flight is in two hours Snow," Raymond said as he entered the kitchen looking just the perfect amount of sexy.

Zach cleared his throat and smirked at me. I kicked him from under the table.

"Ouch!" He glared at me.

"Serves you right." It was my turn to smirk now.

And Raymond's turn to clear his throat.

"Oh sorry. I'll leave you love birds alone for a while." Zach said dramatically before earning a smack on the back of his head from me.

"Yeah I'm going. I'm going." He raised his hands defensively, trotting out of the kitchen.

"Pancakes?" I asked Raymond.

"Sure."

We stuffed ourselves completely and got ready to leave.

Aunt Clair hugged me twice saying one was for her sister a.k.a. my mother and kissed my cheek before finally letting us go. Zach was coming with us to the airport for which I was glad.

"You two look good together," Zach said as we drove.

I was going to ask him to shut up when Raymond said, "We're just friends. Don't get any ideas."

I sighed and looked out of the window. I could feel Zach's disappointed eyes on me.

"Eyes on the road." I told him without looking at him.

Zach engulfed me into a bone crushing hug before Raymond and I boarded the flight.

"I'll miss you!!" He cried.