CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

As soon as I entered my room, I heard a scream from Stacey's room. I rushed into her room and saw her jumping up and down on the bed with her phone on her ear.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked her.

She stopped jumping and looked at me with a surprise filled expression as she said, "No one."

She smiled nervously, disconnected the phone and threw it on the bed.

"Tell me everything!" She squealed.

"Oh yes!" I figured what she meant and I briefed her about Raymond and me.

Later, I went back to my room since I had to study for tomorrow's chemistry test. I had already spent too much time doing nothing.

Three hours of continuous reading and two mugs of hot coffee had completely tired me up. I looked at the watch. It was only ten yet. I got up to stretch a bit when I heard soft knocks on my window.

"Ray? What are you doing here?" I was thrilled to see him there and I helped him in.

"Snow, I was doing chemistry -- learning about magnetism, to be precise -- when I felt like I was actually experiencing it. The magnetic pull. It was as if you were attracting me towards yourself. So I came!" He shrugged.

"You're unbelievable!" I giggled as he pulled me in his arms and kissed me. Our lips moved in perfect sync as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me up and walked to the bed. As we reached the edge of the bed, he let go off me and I landed on the soft mattress pouting at him while he laughed hard looking at me.

I hoisted up and caught the hem of his shirt and pulled him down on the bed with me, turning him around as he lay on his back and I sat on his stomach with my legs on both his sides.

He stared at me with lust filled eyes. I stared back.

I bent over and kissed him fiercely. His hands travelled down to my back inside my shirt and I pulled it off for him.

"Snow," he breathed heavily. "Damn. You're hot."

I blushed as he trailed kissed down my jawline and my neck and my partly exposed breasts.

He struggled with the hook of my bra when I stopped him.

"Don't you think we should be studying right now?"

"How can you even think about books at a moment like this?" He said, biting my earlobe and turning me on.

I pecked him before saying, "We have a test tomorrow. And you know I don't like being unprepared."

"Snow!" He pouted. "We've finally got this time after silently loving each other for so long and now you want to run away?"

"Stop being so dramatic, Ray." I took my shirt and put it on.

"Fine. Let's study!" He huffed. I got off him and picked my books from the desk. Placing them on the bed, I sat beside him.

To be honest, I couldn't concentrate one bit.

Apparently because he wasn't helping.

First, he pulled his shirt off saying he was feeling hot since I was sitting so close to him. I suggested we switched on the air conditioner but he denied.