CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

I started reading.

"SNOW"

Hey, whoever it is. I'm going to call you Whoever. I'm not used to this writing stuff, you see.

I am more of a what's-in-your-heart-is-in-your-words kind of person.

I mean its Snow's thing.

Snow.

Yes. She's the reason I'm writing today. Because I can speak to no one about this. Absolutely NO ONE.

So, Whoever. This girl has driven me crazy.

I mean, she's one hell of a girl.

I'll tell you why.

I remember the day I first saw her. She was introducing herself. And the way she spoke screamed one thing at me.

She. Had. Class.

And she looked damn hot too. She was wearing blue jeans and a white shirt. Man, I had a thing for whites!

I was so busy checking her out that I didn't even hear her name and I ended up interrupting her. I remember how she was fazed when I did that.

And I kinda loved it already.

That was the moment I knew.

That was the moment I knew it would be interesting to befriend her.

And so I did.

I tried, actually. She wasn't easy, you know.

I remember talking to her one to one for the first time. I stared into her eyes. They were so beautiful. And SO dark. Not dark dark. But it was as if she was hiding something. Something she didn't want anyone to see.

She was a mystery.

I met her during the lunch break next. She was raged. And I didn't like it. I did now want to see those stress lines on her face. So I went to sit with her. I knew it wouldn't be easy to get her talking.

But to my surprise, she blurted out everything. And sort of regretted later.

But that wasn't when I was attracted to her that way. No.

I was after Abigail then. Who turned out to be a bitch.

AND, Whoever. Thanks to Snow.

She saved me. If it weren't for her, I would have never gotten so see Abigail's true intentions.

I remember the day in the car park at school. The first time she said 'whatever' to me. It infuriated me.

And at the same time, I had this strange attraction towards her. I had never spoken to anyone about Dad and my feelings for him. But with Snow, it was different. It was as if she MADE me tell her everything. As if I HAD to tell her things. As if that was the right thing to do.

It felt so easy with her. Not what I had expected.

She didn't smile, you know. A real smile.

But I remember the day I saw her smile. It was One. Killer. Smile.

I would die I million times to see that smile on her face if she asked me to.