CHAPTER EIGHT

~~~Raymond's P.O.V.~~~

"Hey man!" Daniel and Finley said as they came towards me. I gave them a short nod and scrolled down my Facebook feed.

"She's hot!" Tyler said from behind me while he stared at the screen of my phone earning a smack from Emily and laughter from Daniel, Finley and me.

"Where's Joey?" Tyler asked the twins.

"He's gone to pick the girls up." Finley said.

Joey's car rolled in few minutes later.

"Hey guys." Stacey said coming hand in hand with Joey.

"Where's Ashley?" I asked Stacey.

"Don't ask." She looked away and started talking to Emily.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I turned to Joey.

Just them Jim entered the parking lot on his motorbike with a girl seated behind him.

Ashley?

I pushed the guys away and made my way towards the two. But soon I was pulled back by them.

"What?" I asked them whilst trying to loosen their grip on me.

They just stared at me with confused expressions.

"Why is she with him?" I was so annoyed.

"Ray, just leave her alone. She'll be unusually moody today. It's best if you don't bother her." Stacey spoke.

I huffed and started walking towards the school building before turning to Stacey, "Don't call me Ray."

"No one calls me that." The twins mimicked me and everyone started laughing.

The school bell rang.

I had Chemistry first so I went and sat in my seat looking forward to speaking with Ashley.

She came in and sat beside me. She looked sulky.

"Morning Ashley!" I hesitantly told her.

She just nodded at me and looked away.

I didn't like the way she reacted. I didn't like the way she looked. I started feeling uneasy.

I wanted to see her smile.

I wanted to make her smile.

I nudged her, "Psst."

"What?" She said angrily.

She looked so cute when she was angry. I liked the way her eyebrows scrunched in the middle and the way she flared her nose a little and the way her eyes became really small as she glared at me.

She drew her attention back to the professor and broke my train of thoughts.

"Psst."

"What's wrong with you?" She said a little louder this time causing the professor to throw a chalk at us.

Only to miss.

Hah!

I smirked when I heard Ashley giggle beside me.

"Miss Summers! Mr. Stratford! Out of my class. Now!" The professor screamed at us.

I happily got up from my seat and walked out of the class with Ashley following me.