CHAPTER TWENTY

"So my lovely sister! You are in love!" Zach stated as a matter of fact.

"How do you know?" I sniffed.

He handed me a cup if coffee and sat next to me.

"Look at you, Ash. That guy has changed you," he said.

I attempted to roll my eyes but the hurt so I just sighed in defeat, "That's not true."

"Wow! Now you are going to lie to me?"

"Zach, what makes you say that I've changed?"

He exhaled loudly and said, "Ash, it's not the first time that someone has raised a doubt on what we have. I mean, you and me, our relationship. And you have shut them up somehow. Either by answering them or ignoring them or cursing them.

But today? How could you let him say all that and do nothing? I could see how you fell apart in front of him and how you hated the fact that he saw you falling apart and did nothing to help!

Do you think I am stupid to not believe how crazy you are about him?"

It hurt to hear the truth. But who could I lying to?

Zach?

Nah.

"I admit. I am madly in love with Raymond. Happy?" I looked at him and he grinned like such a guy that I couldn't help but laugh.

"This is the first time I am saying it aloud," I said.

"Feels good?"

"Great."

"Tell me everything!" He jumped closer to me and his eyes shone with excitement.

And I told him.

Everything.

~~~Raymond's P.O.V~~~

I sat in the living room couch at Clair's home faced by Zach and Clair who sat themselves on the sofa in front of me.

Snow and Zach came home after an hour or two which, to me felt like a lifetime.

Snow didn't look at me and went straight upstairs and locked herself in Zach's room.

Like I cared.

Whilst Clair went on a scolding session with Zach after which they had their lovely mother-son reunion session.

And all this while I felt foreign.

It seemed like I didn't exist.

But right now I felt the exact opposite of that. It was like the while if the world's attention was towards me.

After Clair and Zach were done, they called for me and asked me to sit in the living room since they wanted to talk to me about something.

So there I was feeling extremely uncomfortable and greatly nervous.

"Raymond, I heard about the argument you had with Ashley earlier."

Well, technically it wasn't an argument since I was the only one speaking while Snow just kept on listening.

I wanted to say but I kept my mouth shut for her to continue.

"Did you mean all of it? Or was it just an impulse?" She asked.