Puzzle

In honor of our last tour until 2017. On this night 1D family let's not fight. Let's anot divide ourselves. This is our last night that we have & we need to make it count. 2017 is a long time from now. We are don't really know what will happen to all of us individually within that time span. Life is so short. All we have is those moment. All we have is this right now. Let's be a family, let's love each other & enjoy the closing of one chapter of this roller coaster journey. Let's pray every night that we will have one more opportunity just like this. They have to....there is something that they promised all of us. They have no choice to fulfill that because there is an album & EP. They just have too. But please we just have this moment. Live right now in this moment !

Adele
Xoxo

P.S I love my 1D family !

The anxiety is setting heavy on me right now. I wish I never had this opportunity. Well let me say it this way, I wish I didn't have a chance to meet the boys on the last night of the tour. It's too much pressure, my anxiety, I'm literally going to pull my hair out of my head.

My anxiety worsen when I saw Harry in passing. He was just strolling. They had just finished sound checking. I was just in the area with my exclusive passes. But now the time has come for me to meet them.

"Ello" the all said to me at the same time

"Hi I'm Y/n, nice to meet you " I said to all of them. Liam welcomed me first with a hug. Wow he's warm. I hope he's not sick ! Wait a minute

Harry then comes to greet me as well as Niall. Wow i thought everyone would be more taller. Talk about the deception.....definitely should sue for detriment of character. But that's neither here or there.

"Did I just see you not too long ago?" Harry asked me

"Erm....uh not really well....it was all in passing. I was in the proximity during sound check " I said. I didn't know how to say it or explain it. Plus I didn't even expect him to notice me yet alone remember my presence being there.

"I thought so"Harry said

Some more fans came in I thought my time was over but Harry told me to chill & hang out. We were having a great conversation. Liam jumped in the conversation. They both asked me about where I was from. We talked about music, ice cream. They asked me why I didn't dress up for Halloween. We talked so randomly.

They made me feel like time stood still. I felt like there was something about me that made them be themselves. Maybe they just wanted to connect with just a random fan one last time. I'm no fool because my story may not be any different from another person's story who connected with them on this level in these last 5 years. Don't get me wrong I'm forever happy and thankful for this very moment. I guess I'm just too mature in my feelings & mind. I guess I feel this way because I connected & cleaved closer to Harry. I've always imagined & knew that I would have just done that naturally. I've always pictured it when I always hoped & prayed I would meet them in person. Now that it's real I kinda don't know how to take it. I'm just a fan I think in their eyes. Tomorrow after the last song the stage is going to be broken down for the final time, the last firework will shoot in the sky for the final time, the lights will turn off for the final time. In the end the cameras/paparazzi  will still be there stalking them as usual , Twitter will still update you when you want to know what they are all up to. And you know where I will be? Seeing how this all unfolds right through my phone and ipad. Besides this moment..........wow....I can't even believe I am think so far ahead  right now. Self. Y/n right now just pretend that you all promised to be friends no matter what happens with these boys, enjoy this moment.

"You have a booger hanging loose Y/n" Harry said to me

"Huh what, oh my gosh that's embarrassing" I said feeling so embarrassed

"I'm kidding you just stopped and froze for almost 12 seconds. You didn't hear a word I said. What were you just thinking about? " Harry asked me. Wow I can think 509 things per minute.

"Oh my gosh sorry Harry, I was just taking in every single one of you. I was making a memory if you will.....I'm really happy I have met you all. I'll never forget it"

"I won't forget you, you are very lovely" Harry said hugging me. Oh damn, I just lost my brownie points. Now I'm a weirdo...nice going. Well I guess I need to be moving on anyway. My time has been up. Harry kept me here.

"I'm sorry Harry what was you saying, before I checked out in ya?"

"I was asking for your number? I come to LA. I will call you to hang out sometime, I'll have the time you know"

"Of course you can have my number. I'll keep you to those words" I gave him my number. Once I put it in he called me so I could have his.

"this is perfect." Harry mumbled then took a picture of me. I know for save face by contact purposes so you remember. Thank God I smiled.

"So how long will you be here?" Niall asked me.

"Well tomorrow night I'm leaving, I'm a little travel spree right now. I'm going to an island" I said

"Cool where?" Niall asked

"I'm going to Hawaii next. I'll be with my cousins. I can't wait to surf. Have you guys ever been to Hawaii before?"

"Can't say that I have but I've always heard it was nice, Harry aren't ha?" Liam said  then went to say something else.

"I was just about to say that. I'm going there this week. I'm excited to go. I've never been. Im going to see you then. "

"I'll see you soon then. Be ready to surf with me. " I said and we all laughed.  It was time to go now. The stage management came in to shut them down.

"Hey you guys have a great show. Have fun out there. & thank you guys so much"

"For what?" Louis asked me.

"For being yourselves & for treating me like a normal person. & for this memory & great music. I can't wait for the next album to drop"

"It's coming soon , we can't wait until everyone hears it"

"Guys lets hug Y/n, bear hug" Niall said in his cute Irish accent.

We hugged very briefly because the manger was getting impatient.

"I will see you guys out there. Let's turn up !" I said & left them with that.

I found my seat front row to the left side of the stage. I met a girl who my age. Her name was Andy. She was pretty like me. We pretend to be best friends. We talked & she was really cool. I was happy to have a 1D friend now that's the same age as me. I don't have many if none at all. I don't talk to really any of them & nobody presses their way to talk to me either so. I'm just here in this fandom like yeah I'm here. I'm 21 so what.

Andy and I were in mid conversation about dancing. We made up cool dances while the music was playing to the intro video....but then the music turned down. The lights had shut off. They were here. Clouds started to play & a roar of screams of joy filled the stadium.

Andy & I started dancing & became in sync at the chorus of Clouds. The cameras flashed on us dancing. We were on the big screen. Harry noticed and found us. He even started to dance & mock us on stage. Only Harry.

The moments that happened in the show were really special. Andy & I had tears in our eyes. Don't forget where you belong, little things, story of my life, infinity, we were so emotional, the boys were emotional, I never thought I would ever be so emotional.

But we danced & had so much fun. I danced and cried to the best song ever. People started to faint left and right during best song ever. I mean seriously the anxiety of the last now until 2017 was so much & to much for people I think there was paramedics in all sections. I stood strong with some tears in my eyes. I saw the bow. Niall caught 1 paramedic being on the side helping a girl in the front row. He started to freak out.

That's not how I imagined this would end......2016 is going to be a very excruciating long year.