You Do Something Special For Harry

Harry was preparing to go on tour and he has been very busy lately preparing. You understood it needs a lot of preparation so you weren't mad about him being gone all the time. You made up in your mind that you wanted to do something special for your honey just because. You were trying to think what could you do or give to him to make him feel appreciated.

You thought long and hard and you finally came up with the perfect plan.

Harry's Pov

I'm finally going to spend some quality time with my love. I feel bad that I haven't been able to because I've hardly been home, I'm always tired or busy. I was on my way home and I called y/n to let her know. She told me she has something special planned and it's a surprise for me. She's so unpredictable and I love it. I'm sure I'm going to love the surprise. I get home and she's dressed in this beautiful white sun back dress & some flats. Hair in curls and just the right amount of make up. She's a natural beauty and she doesn't even really need it but I like what she has on.

"Hey love...you look beautiful" I said. I pulled her into my arms to give her a kiss
"Hey my handsome....are you ready for your surprise" she asked excited
"Yes now what is it?" I asked matching her excitement
"We have to get there first so come on" she says as she grabs her keys and leads me to her car. We both get in and she starts the car up but first hands me a blind fold.
"What's this for" I asked confused "I don't want you to see where the surprise is I'm putting it on you" she said while putting it on to cover my eyes
"Hey this is no fair. I hate the dark & I want to stare at your beautiful face while you drive" I said annoyed but telling the truth
"Don't be a big baby just relax honey" she said
We started to pull off. The drive to wherever we were going was long & I even took a small nap. I finally felt y/n wake me up out of my slumber because we finally arrived to wherever we are. I get out the car blind folded and she takes my hand and leads me to the surprise.

"Ok are you ready?"she says
"Yes I've been ready forever ago" I said and it made her laugh. She then takes my blind fold off. I finally recognize where we were and were at Zale lake and farm. I use to come here all the time just to think or run around with my old friends.
"How did you know about this place" I asked bringing her into my arms to hug her
"Well I wanted to do something very special for you and I got a tip from Robin.....are you surprised " she said looking for approval
"Kitten I love it...I haven't been here in what feels like forever" I said hugging her tight and kissing her
"Come on I have something set up right under the stars and the moon to be all romantic..." She said grabbing my hand leading the way. I saw a blanket with electronic fancy candles wrapped around it & 3 boxes and some of my favorite snacks. We sat down and got comfortable

"Ok, I have some presents for you to open. I want you to open this" she said and I just look at her in shock and amazement. I'm honestly trying to figure out why she's doing all of this. I put the thought to the side while I open the first present. I open the big fancy box with two necklesses and bracelets. One neckless had two hands in the praying position. 🙏 y/n told me to read the back. I read engraved description God is with you always. I looked at the other neckless it had a key on it & she told me it represented the key to kingdom. The bracelet was fancy beads it had my name spelled in Greek on the beads with one Star of David on one bead.

"Babe this is amazing....im very speechless right now" I said really not knowing what to say

"And that's not all " she says handing me a big bag. I look inside to see she got me a few fancy shirts and v necks which I really needed.

"Baby thank you so much I really love everything that you have done. I love you so much" I said giving her a kiss on the cheek

"I just wanted to make you feel special tonight & I wanted to give you something special just because." She said with a smile happy that i truly loved everything

"I'm so lucky....what did i do right in life for me to deserve you" I said
"You must be in very good standing with the good man above" she joked making us both laugh
"Babe you really didn't have to do this." I said
"Yes I do, and I wanted to. I love to make you feel special if I don't show you how much I love you Id feel like a good for nothing girlfriend." She protest
"The honest truth is the best gift out of all of them is you......I'm so I'm happy you are mine....I love you " I said "I love you to Harry...so much it's hard to explain"she says. I plant a kiss on her lips to let her know it doesn't matter if she can't explain it. I know in my heart that she loves me with everything in her being and for that I'm so grateful. We stayed cuddled up for awhile just talking about anything everything & avoided talking about anything work related. Y/n always knows that to say she's really like my bestfriend. Tonight is one of those moments where I just want to freeze time and never leave this moment. At this point I can't imagine y/n not being in my life. My future has everything to do with her in it. I can only hope that time can be in my favor because I would love to marry y/n so we can love and live in forever. I hope our forever can come soon.