Preview

This isn't just some regular get together, no. We're celebrating.

We're celebrating the beginning of the end. We're celebrating our new lives after school, we're celebrating our accomplishments, and catching up on old times.

Never would we have thought we'd come together again as a class, or be reunited as friends. High school was filled with competitiveness, foolish behavior, bullying one another, sports and class ranks, attitudes and money.

Growing up, we learned that maybe high school wasn't the best place for us. So let's start a new, let's start this friendship over and make it better. We'll look each other in the eyes one last time and apologize, smile and hug.

We'll journey back into our days as teens, talking about all the fights we had, how many people we slept with, and the rumors that weren't really true.

We'll come together as friends, working as one. We'll be celebrating the end of all of your lives. I'll be celebrating just how fun it'll be to finally have my revenge. Then just before the last night is finished, all will be revealed.

The true backstabber.
The one person who just couldn't get over the rumors.
The one person who held that grudge for 14 years.
And the one who really did it.

Me.

Will you look me in the eyes and smile when you realize I'm the killer?

Take those final seconds of your life and ask me one simple question.

Why?

And I'll simply reply with a smile as you take your very last breath.

Why wouldn't I?

Everyone here, will be in for a marvelous treat.