Chapter 31

A/N: I can't believe that this is actually over. Oh well, so here ends the last Kellic and Andley for a while. I'm sorry. But here you go guys, I love you and thank you all for reading. So here you guys go, the last chapter.

-

*Third Person's P.O.V.*

"Alex, rope." Vic demanded, pulling Kellin along as his body dragged across the floor.

He kicked and screamed to get away, but he wasn't strong enough to get away from Vic which seemed to be the sad thing. Fear was rising up more and more in Kellin as Alex took his knife and cut the rope that was attached to Andy's body. Vic smiled down at Kellin and pulled him along, Alex taking Andy's hair and the two meeting up. Vic took Kellin's face in his hands and pushed him into Andy's, making them kiss. Kellin whimpered against the cold lifeless lips, trying to break free.

"Please?" He begged and it made Vic laugh.

"Oh, what's wrong? Isn't this what you wanted? Him. He's all you've wanted, isn't that the reason you cheated on me. You've been doing it for so long, what's the difference now?" He asked, pressing the two heads together as hard as he could, making Kellin's lips hurt. Finally Vic pulled his head back, making Kellin groan in pain as he looked up to a vicious smile. "You're such a scum." He said and Kellin closed his eyes, wishing he was dead, or that Vic would just kill him.

"You want to know something, I actually knew about it, and it sucked because I thought that you actually liked and loved me. Tsk, tsk, tsk. I really expected better Kellin, I deserve better. This is actually my house, that I own, along with various mechanic shops and businesses and not to mention a few other homes like this. I could have gave you the life you so desperately wanted, but...." He trailed off and moved Kellin away from Andy. Kellin's hands went to Vic's, trying to ease the pain from his grip as he was moved to the other side of the room. He slung Kellin by his hair, making his back hit the very wall where Onision was hanging just a couple inches up.

"Kellin, my sweet Kellin." He said, sitting in front of him and crossing his legs. "You know, I felt bad, worse than bad, I felt completely awful that you were stuck working on our sixth month anniversary. That you had to deal with all the parents of your children and have those kids running around you all night. But you know, I decided I'd surprise you and even brought some dinner for us to eat when you got a break." Vic explained and Kellin's eyes grew wide as if he knew what Vic was going to say. "Well, you know what I find most hilarious about that night?" He asked and Kellin shook his head. "Want to guess?" He asked him but Kellin shook his head, so Vic looked at Alex. "Guess what I found hilarious." He ordered Alex.

"I don't know, what?" Alex gave in and Vic smiled, looking back at Kellin.

"An empty parking lot and a closed school." He said. "I was all dressed up still in my suit and everything, had the hopes you and I could still have our dinner. I had a basket of the food from the restaurant, and a ring inside as well. But, when I got to the door, it was locked and I was scared half to death by a janitor who let me in."

"But didn't you say you had to work Kellin? Why was the school empty?" Alex asked with an amused smile and Vic shot him a death glare.

"Who the f.uck told you to speak?" He asked him and Alex was quiet as Vic continued. "Well, anyways. The nice janitor asked me what was my business being at the school so late. I told him how I came to surprise my boyfriend, you. And you want to know what he did?" Vic asked and Kellin didn't move his mouth, so Vic grabbed his foot and pulled Kellin towards him. Making Kellin fall on his back and Vic hovered over him, yelling. "Do you know what he did?"

"No." Kellin whined and tried to cover his face, but had his hands be held down.

"He laughed in my d.amn face." He spat, making Kellin start crying. "I never knew why he laughed at first, but he told me he'd take me to you. And like an idiot, I went on and on about how it was our anniversary and I was going to propose and the whole shabang. I told him that you said you were supposed to be meeting with parents and he told me, 'Mr. Quinn likes to stay and work late' was all he said. We turned a corner and when we were next to your door, he stopped and I smiled my biggest smile ever. Fixing my tie and getting ready to open the door, but my eyes went through the glass window before my hand could move."