Chapter 27

*Kellin's P.O.V.*

Andy hurried over and used all the strength he could muster in order to try to pull Chris off of Onision. He had been choking him until he was near purple, and Onision still wouldn't stop laughing.

"You a.sshole!" Chris spat out at Onision who shrugged.

"I've honestly been called worse, but I'm not a killer." He said and I looked at Chris who couldn't stop breathing heavily.

"You're lying." He said and Onision shook his head.

"I'm not, really. I just find it ironic." He said and Chris have him a questioning look.

"How so? Explain." He told Onision and pulled himself roughly from Andy's arms.

"Well, first off, you all were the biggest dicks and a.ssholes in school, and you still are and you're all dying one by one." He laughed and I couldn't help but to clutch onto Vic's shirt, because I could feel that maybe he was right. If he is right, then it's just a matter of time before me or Vic are killed. Chris took a deep breath before trying to launch himself at Onision again, before Andy yet again pulled him away.

"What the hell are you doing? He's the f.ucking killer!" Chris yelled out and tried to fight off Andy.

"If he's the killer then why isn't Ashley dead? Huh? He's always hated Ashley being near me and I know he hates Ashley. If it was him, he would have killed him by now." Andy defended Onision and Chris didn't want to stop, but he knew he had to. All of us know that Onision hated anyone who got close to Andy, and when he found out Ashley and Andy were dating, he actually tried to run Ashley over with a car.

"I don't trust him." Chris said and Andy huffed, letting him go because he was tired of holding on to him. Chris looked at Onision smiling and looked like he wanted to kill him right then and there. "If you love Ashley, you might want to at least get him away from him, especially if he's the killer." Chris told him.

"No, I need him in here so I can watch him as you guys.

"Well we can go to another room, it doesn't matter. We especially need to go to one if the knob is still triggered by water." Chris tried to persuade him and us, but I don't even think he was buying into what he was saying.

"I can't just sit there and keep moving and doing what you think is best, when in fact all you've been doing is getting more and more of us killed." Andy said and Chris took him by his collar and pushed him back against the wall.

"I'm not letting any more people die. He's the f.ucking killer and I'm going to prove it." Chris said and let go of Andy who straightened his shirt. "Now you either move Ashley, or I will." He said and Andy went over to Ashley and picked him up slowly.

I felt Vic tap my leg and I followed behind him, Andy, and Chris, Onision was still in the room, and Alex was in the corner sleeping. Hannah was still laying on the bed sleep and I turned to face Vic as he took my hand. I smiled softly and went into the hallway, stepping over the food and going two doors down before entering the room they did. As soon as Andy laid Ashley down, Chris made us all huddle up.

"Look, I know you guys know d.amn well as I do that Onision has something to do with this. I mean, that whole a.ssholes in high school being killed now bull shit seems like a legit reason for him to kill us." He said and it did sound legit like that was the reason why this was happening.

"Okay, so what if that's true, what should we do?" Andy asked and Vic agreed.

"Yeah, because if he's the one who set up all the traps, who's to say he can't just lead us in to one?" Vic added and Chris began to think, looking around the room and sighing.

"We have to find a way to get out of here or at least a way to lead him into one of his own traps." He said.

"But how can we lead him into one of his own traps if he knows where they are and we'd have to trigger them before we know where they are." Andy pointed out, and it seemed to be making everything all the more difficult.

"Chris." We heard a voice call and we all left to see what it was. "Chris." Alex said again and when we got to the room, he was still in his corner, but looking at Hannah.

"W-what? What happened?@ Chris asked and Alex started to tear up a little.

"He twisted her neck and left." He said, and we looked around, not seeing Onision. "If he would have saw I was awake, he would have killed me too." He said and Chris started to growl a little.

"I'm going to kill him, where'd he go?" Chris asked, going to the door.

"He went left and I heard him climb up the other stairs." Alex said and Chris took off running, and we chased after him. We followed him to the room Tony was in and took a right, climbing up the second set of stairs. He was going faster than I've ever seen him go and Andy was trying to catch him. When we got to the hallway of the third floor, we saw him going through a door and Chris yelled at him.

"Hey jacka.ss!" He said and Onision saw him, hurrying to close the door, but wasn't quick enough for Chris. He pushed the door open and took Onision by the throat, pinning him back against the wall. "Where the hell do you think you were going?" He asked him.

"Well, I was going to find a room to get some peace and quiet so I can sleep." He choked out and tried to break free.

"Oh yeah, whatever." Chris said, not buying any of it and tightening his grip on Onision.

"N-no, I-i promise." He said and he started to struggle harder as his circulation of air was cut off. "P-please, stop."

"All those innocent people you killed, and you want me to stop? No, not how it works." He said, banging his head back against the wall.

"B-b-but I didn't kill anyone." His voice was struggling and it was in a bear whisper.

"He says he didn't kill anyone, so stop!" Andy said, pulling Chris from Onision and he held his throat, gasping for breath.

"He f.ucking killed Hannah, you heard Alex." Chris said, shoving Andy.

"Alex told you that? I didn't hurt anyone and never have." He defended his case and Chris turned his attention back to him.

"You're a f.ucking liar! If you didn't kill anyone, then why'd you laugh? Huh? All our friends are dead and you laughed!" Chris yelled and Andy stepped in front of him but then turned towards Onision when he heard him chuckle a bit.

"Yeah, I laughed because you all are f.ucking idiots and so were they. They were all foolish dummies and each and everyone of them deserved to die." Onision said coldly and I grabbed ahold of Vic.

"The only one who deserves to die is you!" Chris said and rushed towards Onision, taking him by the throat and picking him up as he slammed against the wall. I noticed something go straight through his throat, a nail, and I could hear him choking. The blood dripped from his mouth and from where the nail pierced him. It all dripped down his body and Chris took a deep sigh of relief and dropped his hand. He took a few steps back and sank deeper into Vic's side as relief flashed over all of us, it was finally over. Or so we thought, suddenly there was laughter that boomed as hard as thunder throughout the room.