Chapter 23

*Andy's P.O.V.*

I was so content with just staying here, I loved being here and having him in my arms. It was the best thing that could ever happen, but I hated he wasn't awake to experience it. There was no one dying around us, it was quiet, and of course I was starving and losing sleep, but at least I knew he was safe. I smiled against his head, kissing his forehead and he didn't move or stir and I really wish that he'd wake up. There was suddenly a huge knock on the door that made me jump and get up, going to the door. I opened it and peered out to see Ricky knocking on Vic's door. Vic came quickly though.

"What the h.ell? He's sleeping, what do you want?" He asked and I looked at Ricky waiting for the same explanation.

"Ronnie died." Ricky said bluntly and Vic started to get mad.

"And so you almost woke him up for that? I don't have time for this s.hit, that's what that douche gets." Vic said before about to go back into the room.

"There's food." He said and that stopped Vic. "Ronnie opened the fridge and there was a gun that shot him, but there was water in it, and we found food in the cabinets." He said and Vic turned around to look back at Kellin.

"If I leave, he's going to wake up, so I'll just wait." Vic said, closing his door and I looked back at Ashley sighing, but then nodding.

"I think I'll get some food and bring it up here for whenever he wakes up." I said, going back into the room to put on a shirt and go out the door. I made sure to close it, walking towards the stairs where Ricky seemed to be waiting on me.

"So how's Chris doing?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I don't really know. We're all really paranoid and he's just trying to figure everything out. Plus, it's just the two of us left and we have to take out 2 bodies now without help." He said and I was slightly confused at what he was talking about.

"2 bodies? Why 2? Is it still Erin's body?" I asked and he shook his head, sighing. I was trying to earn more Intel I should say, on what was actually going on down here.

"We've had Erin already gone, then Oliver, now we have to take out Ronnie and Alysha." He spoke and I stopped mid step, and we were only a few feet from the kitchen door. Ricky saw me not by his side and stopped, looking back at me with concern.

"Alysha? What happened to her?" I asked and Ricky shrugged.

"All we know is that she slit her throat." He said, and I started back to walking, getting to his side and having him continue.

"Wow, so what are you guys going to do?" I asked and Ricky shrugged.

"Supposedly that's what Chris is going to take care of." He said, opening the door for me and I went in, seeing all the food out on the counter. I went towards it, passing by Austin and Gerard to get to it, getting a pack of crackers and seeing some tuna. I know Ashley loves tuna, and I don't, so I got a few of the granola bars that were there and a can of pineapples.

"I'm telling you guys, this is what's going to happen, no asking." Chris said, and I looked at him, starting to pay attention to what he was saying. "We're going to carefully search through any doors, anything we can to find a place for us all to stay. Being in this huge house we don't know what we could expect."

It was at this moment that I happened to notice Alysha, Alex was shielding her slightly by standing and eating a cracked. I looked around and soon saw Ronnie, Chris standing in front of his body, and he soon laid eyes on me. I hadn't tried to talk to Chris, nor wanted to talk to him since we both accused each other of being killers.

I know he has some kind of input in what's going on, because back in high school, he hated Oliver, then you have Jack that only bugged Chris. Most of these people I was starting to realize Chris didn't like, especially Mike considering they got into a couple fights. But the one thing that was making me rule out his chances of being involved was Ash. He loved her...... but there was that off chance he could have been faking it. He could have been faking it so that he could get away with it. The thought made me feel sick to my stomach and I needed to leave.