Chapter 25

*Andy's P.O.V.*

I couldn't believe that Gerard was gone and I couldn't believe that we were all going to die. It was like a gut feeling telling me that this was going to happen and I just feared it more than anything. We were at 30 people, there were only thirty of us, and now there was only ten of us. How is that even possible to happen? There's got to be something that's not right and I feared more than anything the thought of watching Ashley die or him seeing me die. I didn't want to die and I wasn't going to let him die, but there seemed to be no stopping what was inevitable.

I looked at all the feeble minded people in the room, Hannah on the bed, hiding her face in her hands. Kellin was seeking comfort in Vic's arms and it made me abhor the thought that he was with him, even more so that I didn't have Ashley. Alex was sitting in the far corner of the room, while Onision was sitting on the other bed. Austin sat at the foot of the bed with Hannah, Vic and Kellin, while me, Ricky, and Chris stood by the leaking door. We were all scared and I could tell that, and I wanted to go, just leave and take Ashley with me, but I wouldn't be able to. I wouldn't be able to find us safety or at least leave this place.

Hannah started to cry and I could hear her little sniffles, watching her wipe her eyes. She laid down on the bed and continued to cry, turning from most of us. Vic and Kellin were right beside her and didn't seem to want to bother her.

"What's wrong?" I asked her and she sniffled, starting to cry more the harder she tried to stop.

"I don't want to die." She cried and couldn't hold anything back so she buried her head in the mattress. I sighed and looked around the room for some sort of assistance. I didn't want to just tell her something and give her false hope with just me believing it.

"You're not going to die." Ricky finally said and I looked to him and saw him being serious. Hannah lifted her head up to nod and Ricky went over to her, pulling her into his arms and holding her. "I won't let it." He told her and I nodded.

"Me either." I said and she sniffled, nodding and closing her eyes.

"If I do, I just want to die peacefully." She said and sniffled again, resting against Ricky's chest.

None of us spoke a word, and it was like the silence was more deadly than anything we've known before. I would glance around at the others who were slowly starting to show some sleepiness, but Hannah seemed to be the only one sleeping. Kellin continued to adjust himself in Vic's arms and lap, trying to get comfortable. Alex was sitting on the floor with his legs crossed and up to his chest. He was holding on to them, his head hanging down and I wasn't quiet sure if he was asleep or not. Me and Chris were still standing up, unsure if we wanted to sit down or not.

"I think I'm going to go check on Ashley." I announced to them, and started towards the door.

"I think she's asleep." I heard Ricky say and I turned to see Chris start moving towards the bed.

"I'll watch over her." Chris said, Ricky standing up as Chris sat down next to her.

I walked out of the room and on into me and Ashley's room, seeing him laying almost in the same spot that I left him. He had seemed to roll over just a bit from the spot that I left him at. He was laying more on the side that I was laying on and I knew that it would just be a matter of time before he would wake up. I was starting to get excited, and I couldn't help but to go over to him and climb on the bed. I smiled down at him as he laid there and leaned down to kiss him sweetly, but he didn't move. I so desperately wanted him to wake up, just to see his beautiful eyes was my goal as of right now. I sighed after staring at him for only a few minutes and then stood up. I walked back into the room, and saw everyone just sitting around.