Chapter 28

*Andy's P.O.V.*

I ran my fingers through my hair when Chris dropped his hand. This s.hit is finally finished, and I can finally go home and work on everything I have going on with Ashley. That's what I'm most excited about, and I can finally go get him and we can try to cut down a tree with an ax or something. We can cross it and finally get the hell out of here. I smiled and looked at Onision as he hung there, dead and it was the best feeling ever. As soon as I was going to turn around, there was a roar of laughter that sent chills down my spine and it was almost like I was frozen in place.

"You guys are seriously stupid as f.uck." The voice said through its laugh and then began to clap. I turned around and saw everyone doing the same exact thing. When our eyes locked on who it was, we were all stunned. Chris was so shocked, all you could hear was him trying to find the words to say. "Surprised?" Alex asked and no one could speak. He smiled his little cunning smile and ruffled his hair.

"B-b-but, it can't be." Chris said and Alex crossed his arms.

"And why not? I mean, it is. Am I not the person you thought it would be?" He asked with a pout and then made himself laugh.

"You guys have practically killed me these three days. All your 'oh my god, no. They keep dying'." He said, laughing and slapping his knee and wiping away a fake tear. "Seriously you guys, I thought you'd make me break my cover." He said and I was confused.

"The whole mourning thing was a cover?" I asked and he put his hand on his chin and tried to think before nodding.

"Yeap." He smiled happily. The sun was rising and all the light in the room seemed to be aimed directly at Alex. "You know, I was actually surprised you guys didn't suspect me. I mean, I was quiet, just watching and it was hard to get by you guys, but I did manage." He bragged a bit. I looked towards the others, Kellin holding on to Vic tightly and Chris was still looking dumbfounded.

"Why did you kill everyone?" Chris asked him and Alex looked slightly hurt and confused?

"Kill everyone? No, I only killed, was it 6?" He paused, trying to think before nodding. "Yes, I killed 6, but you sir," he took a step towards Chris. "You killed 1 person, so you're just as guilty as I. I knew you'd get angry enough to kill him, especially after killing Hannah. Onision was the closest one figuring out it was me, but you helped me stop him." Chris shook his head.

"I'm no killer." Chris countered, making Alex laugh again.

"Murder makes you a killer. If you're no killer, then I'm no killer, and hitler is no killer." Alex said and Chris looked a bit taken aback by the acquisitions and shook his head.

"T-that means you killed Jack." Kellin said in half a whisper and Alex laughed at the name and danced over to Kellin.

"No, sadly I didn't. That wasn't me that killed him, it was someone else." He said and I saw a figure at the door behind him and I squinted past the sun to see Ashley standing there. Alex must have noticed my staring because he turned around and smiled. "Finally, the party can begin." He said and walked over to Ashley. I was about to move towards him, but he turned around and shook his finger at me. "Don't try it."

"What's going on?" Ashley asked as he took Alex's hand that was held out to him. Alex began to walk Ashley right over to me as he smiled the biggest I've ever seen.

"Well, you see. I'm the killer." Alex broke the news to Ashley who let go of his hand just as they got 2 feet in front of me. He started to hide in my chest and Alex awed.

"That explains the letters." Chris said and Alex shook his head.

"Nope, that's where you're wrong again, Mr. Bounty hunter. See, that wasn't me." He said with a smile and Chris was confused, we all were.

I knew I was especially, after everything that's happened, he's acting so casual and happy. He even loved Jack, so why'd he kill him or have him die. It was all so conflicting with every piece of evidence that could lead to him being capable of doing something like this. I didn't understand, and I knew Ashley wasn't going to get it either. I watched as Alex sighed and ran his fingers through his hair before looking around the room. Ashley was shaking in my arms and I felt so bad that he had to wake up to this bulls.hit. I wanted more than anything for him to wake up in my arms and seeing me, not this.

"You know, I did love Jack." He said and his eyes landed directly on Chris. "But, some things have to come to an end. Plus, he wasn't as innocent as you all think he was. Just like you all aren't as innocent as you put on to be." He said with a smirk. "Actually, I was kind of hoping Jack would make it to this point. I didn't really expect him to be the second person to die. But I guess whatever works, works. That is tragic though."

"How can you say that? How can you be so heartless and not care what happens to anyone, especially him?" Chris questioned. And for the second time, he let out the sickest most disturbed laugh that I've ever heard. He shook his head and looked around at all of us.

"You want to know what's heartless? Why don't you tell every one what you, Ronnie, Ricky, and Mike would do to the bodies? Huh?" Alex asked, and Chris looked a bit taken aback by what Alex asked. He smirked and Chris didn't say anything and Kellin made a slight noise and I looked at him.

"W-we know about the hole." Kellin started but Alex moved towards him, making him shush.

"No, no it's not just the hole." He turned back to Chris. "Why don't you tell them?" He said once more and Chris was quiet, so Alex stormed to where he was and grabbed him by the hair. "Tell them." He made Chris groan and then give in.

"W-we didn't want to keep digging graves, so we dug a hole." He said, but couldn't continue, so Alex did.

"Big enough for everyone, and not only that, they expected to keep each other alive so they could be the ones to get out of here. They wanted to get all the attention from the media. Why do you think they all stuck together, gave orders, and wouldn't let you guys leave?" Alex asked and my jaw dropped at his words and I looked down at Chris. "Now you call me heartless for them dying and you planned for everyone to die, you've been hoping from the start to get more business for yourself and could care less of their deaths." He said to him and threw Chris's head, releasing his hair.

"I-I didn't-" he stopped and sniffled a little.

"Oh please, this is not a pity party." Alex said harshly and looked at Kellin and Vic. "Let's see, Jack's body, Ronnie actually robbed it, and Chris saw, but didn't say a word. And when it came to Mike's, well, it was thrown like a baseball." He said and turned around in place to look at Chris again and smiled evilly. I watched as Kellin tried to take Vic's hand but failed as he walked over to Chris. Punching him as hard as he could in the jaw making Chris's head fling to the side. I felt Ashley jump from the sudden punch and I knew he wasn't mentally stable for any of this.

"You piece of shit, you should be dead." Vic said, pulling back to hit him again, but Kellin pushed him back. Alex smirked at Vic's words and watched as Kellin made Vic shuffle back.

"I can actually arrange something to make that happen." He said and I watched him bend down to his shoe and lift up his pants leg. He had a knife in his ankle cuff and quickly turned to Chris, stabbing him straight in the torso. I watched him twist the knife and Chris grown as he did so, before gasping as the knife left his chest. He fell over onto his side, his mouth gaped open, dead, while Alex cleaned the knife off with Chris's shirt.