Chapter 30

*Kellin's P.O.V.*

"How long did it last?" I heard and turned to see Vic looking at the ground before his eyes met mine.

"Huh?" I asked, wiping my face and sniffling.

"How long did the affair last?" He asked me again and I shook my head.

"It was just something that happened. He came to me about Ashley and that Ashley was paying too much attention to the pregnancy-"

"Incorrect." Alex said, making a buzzer sound. Vic seemed to turn red and the next thing I knew, he was storming towards me, taking me by the shirt and slamming me back against the wall.

"I'm tired of the lying Kellin, tell me the f.ucking truth!" He demanded and I started to cry.

"You'll be next if you don't tell him." Alex threatened me and I choked back my sobs.

"I-I loved Andy, but I don't anymore. I love you, I love you." I told him, trying to move my hands to touch him, but he just moved away. He looked back at Alex and I watched his face go from filled with anger, to him smiling. He moved away from me, and I started to cry more. "Vic, I'm sorry. Please forgive me." I begged and he shook his head, going to the door. I watched him close it and then lock the door knob and then turn back towards me. "I'm sorry."

"You know, there's something that I actually have been meaning to do, and tell you... Babe." He said and just the way he said it showed me I was probably in trouble. He went to the corner that Alex got the rope from, and bent down, picking up a bottle, and digging something from his pocket. He walked into the light and I saw lighter fluid and a lighter, him smiling and throwing it across the room on to Ashley.

"What the h.ell are you doing?" Ashley screamed at him and he sighed deeply.

"You know, I actually must confess something." He said and squirted more lighter fluid on Ashley, but them stopped for a second to show a small smile. "I'm actually the reason we're here. I'm the real killer." He confessed and my jaw dropped. What the h.ell did he mean he's the real killer? I couldn't believe this, so he and Alex were in on this the entire time.

"Y-you-" I stuttered.

"Yes, me. After all that sh.it you guys did to me in high school, you'd think I've forgotten?" He asked with a smile and threw more lighter fluid on Ashley that it hit him in the mouth. "You two, you guys are actually going to get to hear why I'm even doing this. You see, Kellin, I know you and Ashley remember that day I had to leave school because of the tear gas accident." He said and I started to feel so guilty, because I was the one who threw it in the locker room.

"V-Vic-"

"Hush, I'm talking." He shushed me. "My entire high school years were filled with nothing but torture, from all of you a.ssholes. One day, I came up with the brilliant idea to bring the ones who made my life a living hell, here." He opened his arms in a show offy way. "I set up the traps, the explosions, and you know, I didn't expect it to be this exciting." He said and chuckled looking back at Alex. "Did you?"

"No." Alex shook his head and turned his smiling face to me.

"B-but Mike." I said and he laughed.

"Mike? You want to know about Mike? I had to try to live up to the fact that my baby brother skipped a grade and was taller than me, cuter than me. At school, he'd ditch me and tease and torture me just to please all his sick bastard friends like Tony. To impress his little girlfriend. But you know what, that wasn't all. I had to go home and suffer the torture there as well. Him inviting Tony over and them shaving my head whenever I slept, or moving my bed on to the lawn. One time they kicked me out the house while I was butt naked." He said and I wiped my eyes, feeling bad for him, and he smiled. "The f.ucked up part, is that he's my brother. But, when he went to college, my parents got sick, and you know, I was the only one they could get to look after him. I'd pay for his bails for them, try to look after him, and I took care of them. That was the only time they showed they loved me, when I took care of their favorite.